SAD NEWS!

• 19 Replies

Offline riya

SAD NEWS!
« on: May 28, 2007, 08:47:10 AM »
I have a sad news to share with all of you.My dearest friend and an active member of this group Harsimran has left us all.She passed away on 25th of this month.She was suffring with water retention in heart and liver since last four months,last month she got septesemia and was in hospital from past ten days.She has left us physically but will remain in our memorey forever as a high spirited,courageous girl who faced peaks and valleys of life with a never say die attitude.She was not only an inspiration to me but sevrall of us thahassemics for whom she founded a group called ‘HEAL THE FRIENDS’
I pray to God to grant her soul peace and her family and friends the courage to cope up with the heavy loss which we all have suffered by her leaving us.At the end I will just say: WE MISS YOU SIMRAN!

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
Re: SAD NEWS!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 09:23:54 AM »
Oh my God!  How terrible!  I didn't even know she became sick.  :wah  I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.  She will be missed.  My sincere condolences to her family and friends, including you Riya.  May her soul rest in peace.   :(

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 11:49:16 AM »
I am so sorry riya,yes simran was an active member here, and she'll be missed very much,accept my condolences please.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 12:30:45 PM »
I cannot express the sadness I feel. Simran had become my friend and I had tried to help her but it was too late. I will miss her dearly.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 12:42:20 PM »
I am so sorry riya, my deepest condolences to you and to her family.May her soul rest in peace
Manal

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 01:02:18 PM »
That's very sad news, my condolence to Simran's family. I may not know her but i feel terribly saddened by this news, that another thal has succumb to complications of thalassemia.
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 01:12:34 PM »
I had greatly admired Harsimran's efforts to help her fellow Indian thals and had always offered my support. In a way she reminded me of Lisa, because in spite of her own health problems, she was concerned more about helping others. I want to share the message she had recently sent to me. I had sent her some milk thistle to try and help with her hepatitis but it was just too late by then.

DEAR ANDY,
                 THANK YOU as a word is not enough and would never be enough.When I received the package I had just returned from the hospital where I had a day from hell.I have now developed scepticimia and  for the past 5 days I have been relegated to bed and I am not myself these days!Well god is there holding on to my hand and guiding me through  crisis.Thanx again for all the wonderfull medicines it was like opening a magic box.
Rest again
luv
Simran                         

Dear sweet Simran, now you are in the arms of God.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 01:58:59 PM »
:quiver :wah

I can't believe that one of our active members is no longer with us.

:sorrow

My condolences to all her family members and friends and to everyone else on this forum as it is a great loss for us too.

We will miss a contributing member. :sorrow
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
!
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »
oh my goodness, i cried when i read that harsimran passed!

She was a fighter till the end, and was very instrumental on this site, and with all of us. may her soul rest in peace....

i will "ask" my grandma who had just passed away to give her a big hug and thank her from all of us.

:sadyup

Lauryn's Mom

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 04:03:55 PM »
Christine,

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing away of your Garndma

May her soul rest in peace.

May God Almighty give strength to you and entire family to cope with the loss.

:sorrow
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline jzd24

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 04:39:55 PM »
Riya,                                                                                                                                      It is incredibly sad to hear about Harsimran, your friend and our fellow member. She is not suffering and is not in pain any more. We will all miss her. Jean

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 08:13:02 PM »
Oh my gosh!  I am so sad to hear this news.  It breaks my heart that Harisimran is no longer with us.
I wish you strength Riya in dealing with the loss of your friend.

:sorrow,

Sharmin
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 10:41:11 PM by sharmin »
Sharmin

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 09:59:48 PM »
Indeed a very sad news. Our condolences to Simran's family and to you Riya. Simran will be remembered by all of us.
Regards.

Kathy11

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2007, 10:32:03 PM »
It is always sad to hear of a death but its harder when is a member of our adopted family.
I'm am feeling sad and I wish  for strength and my codolences goes out to Riya and all Simram's  family.
Riya we are all here for support to help you with you grief.
 :bighug
Kathy

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 06:10:53 AM »
Im am also really sadened to hear of another thalassemics passing.My condolonces to simrans family .I really wish there was some miracle out there that could cure us thals right now forever!
she will be remembered forever.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk