wheat grass extract

• 5 Replies

Offline maha

wheat grass extract
« on: July 01, 2007, 10:30:45 AM »
hi
I have read a lot of posts regarding the benefits of wheat-grass and have a basic idea as to what it is.Is this extract available in the market or should I have to grow it at home. Presently I am in India but will be travelling back to Saudi Arabia in 9 days. Will I be able to grow this plant in my 4th floor partially sun locked apartment. I will look forward to any growing tips.
Thank You,
Maha

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: wheat grass extract
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »
Hi,

WG has more benefits for Thal. Intermedia, however some Thal. Majors have reported improvement in health such as higher energy levels etc.

You can see the following tutorial to grow your own patch of WG. You can try it in trays when you go to KSA.

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=94.0
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline maha

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2007, 05:53:48 AM »
Thank you Sajid. Now I know what my plant should look like. I couldn`t have asked for a better explanation. Thanks once again.
MAHA

Offline Narendra

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2007, 07:18:43 PM »
I have read a lot of posts regarding the benefits of wheat-grass and have a basic idea as to what it is.Is this extract available in the market or should I have to grow it at home. Presently I am in India but will be travelling back to Saudi Arabia in 9 days. Will I be able to grow this plant in my 4th floor partially sun locked apartment. I will look forward to any growing tips.

You can also buy it while you are in India. Where in India are you right now?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2007, 02:13:50 PM by Narendra »

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 08:41:14 AM »
hello maha, i am also Working in Saudi Arabia, My son is 4 years Old, he is in Pakistan, i would like to bring my Family in Sauid Arabia. will u pls guid me that is their any threatmnet center for Thalssemia patient working in the City of Riyadh.
and what is the process to get membership in that Center.

Thanks
hi
Thank You,
Maha

Offline maha

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 07:01:30 AM »
HI mumtaz,
My son was diagnosed as thal major just two months back. I myself am in search for the perfect place for my son. I will be taking him to dammam central hospital this weekend as I heard there is a hemetologist paediatric there who is also a thal speciallist. I only found out yesterday that they have started seeing non-saudis also. I will definitely enquire if he knows of any place in Riyadh. Hopefully he is not on vaccation.
regards,
maha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk