In Memory of Sajid

• 17 Replies

Offline Lyanne

Re: In Memory of Sajid
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 12:11:05 PM »

Hi! Zaini. Well it's the government policy, most pple here don't trust Red Cross that much coz the blood they're selling is not completely tested and if you wanted it to be tested it's the buyer's cargo. Unlike in private blood banks they are tested completely all you have to do is to buy it. And with this they thought why not close the other blood banks and pple would depend only on Red cross, but the thing with Red cross is that if you wanted blood you have to give them  a donor in exchange of the blood. And they also ask for a certain amount. Well, hospital can provide blood while you can't get blood yet but you have to replace the blood before you are discharge in the hospital.  :wah
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 02:35:30 PM »
Whoa,

It's tough going,govts are supposed to provide facilities to citizens,not deprive them of their basic needs,blood being the basic need of thals.

Be careful Lyanne,you know non screened blood can just add to thal's miseries.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2008, 09:50:42 AM »

Hi! I know but none in the government knows that, they even had our rice iron fortified, imagine that??? Now all the fast food serves iron fortified rice, good thing is not everyone selling iron fortified rice in stores but the bad thing is I can't eat rice in fast food anymore. :wah :wah

And thanx for the reminder, Zaini. So far the last time I had my transfusion was when I got sick a year ago when my hb got really low to 4 and my hema rushed me to the hospital to have a bt and gave me injectable anti-biotic.

LYANNE :yahoo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk