SAD NEWS!

• 19 Replies

Offline Narendra

Re: SAD NEWS!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2007, 05:30:33 PM »
Oh My God,

This news is very saddening. I had been in touch with Simran and knew she was going through some tough times. The last time, I chatted with her she mentioned about the Water Retention problem. A very energetic girl who wanted to heal not only her but was looking for helping underpriv children (as Riya has mentioned). She used to give desferal injections to those who could NOT afford it and would collect funds for these underpriv children whenever she got a chance to do so.

She did mention to me how she was complying to the Iron Chelation and her friends jokingly used to tease her that - They have never seen Simran without a pump. Her Iron levels had gone from 4000 to 10000(for some unknown reason) even with her being on Combination therapy(Desferal and L1) and that was one reason why she was frustrated. She was going through a hard time with her diabetes, iron overload and water retention problems, but I was amazed with the spirit in which she wanted to help other's. She planned parties for other thals and was working to support herself and others. She planned Awareness Camps so that people would be aware of thalassemia. She was NOT happy when she heard other thals NOT understanding what is the importance of Chelation. I salute such personalities who try to help other's even when they are going through a rough stretch. Our best tribute to her would be to carry the torch forward and do something that would make a difference (like she attempted) and try to help other's, make people aware of Thalassemia, the importance of Chelation

I pray to God and hope her family gets the strength to cope up with this sad event

Offline Hallu

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2007, 06:38:48 PM »
This is a very sad news. I feel so terrible after reading this.
May god help her soul rest in peace.
 :candle
--Hallu

Offline Fahad

• GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 01:36:17 PM »

I'm extremely very sorry to heed this heartrending news, my truly condolence to Simran's family, friends and Riya as well. I might not know her but I deem appallingly in tears by this news.

Sorry for this sluggish retort cause I just come around to this forum.

May God give her family the strength to bear this loss.

I'm with you all in this hour of grief and sorrow.

Fahad

Offline maryo0m

• ---SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY---
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 12:58:26 AM »
may she rest in peace
------------Spread your wings and fly-----------

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2008, 05:03:51 AM »
May her soul rest in peace , and God give her high ranks in heavens ...
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk