Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: I'm Sick. Please be Patient.
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2007, 04:34:54 AM »
Hi Kathy,

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

I think this is a seasonal flu or something as I am also having sinus problems. First it was a runny nose then my sinuses started hurting and clogging up in alternate fashion (left half of the face then right and now again left) ???
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2007, 06:17:13 PM »
Hi Girl friend  :biggrin

I am so sorry to hear about your health,i do miss a lot your humorous replies and lively post,wishing you health and joy,You too Andy.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Zadkhi

• Hemoglobin H Disease
  • creativity is my lifeblood
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2007, 10:21:04 PM »
Take care of yourself Andy and get well soon! 

Sinus infections are a bummer and I hate 'em!

Have you ever tried using Euphorbium?  It's a homeopathic nasal spray for sinus infections and it really does seem to help me a lot when I get sinus-y problems!

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2007, 12:08:42 AM »
Thanks for the suggestions. I do already use a saline nasal spray at least twice daily and I agree that it is a big help. However, this time of year, the weed pollen count is so high that nothing seems to help. My asthma is normally kept well under control with daily meds, but right now I'm having the worst asthma I've had in several years. It was a lousy year for my vegetable garden but a great year for the weeds.

I'm still not feeling very well, so bear with me if I'm a little slow.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2007, 12:42:46 AM »
Andy, take good care :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :bighug

Manal

Kathy11

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 02:03:36 AM »
Hi guys,
I would like to thanks Andy.Sajid, Manal.Sydneygirl and Zaini for your concern and good wishes.
Sajid you are right the pollens and allergens in the air are causing havocs on our lives.
I've had a tough week.and I start to feel better . :cheer :cheer :cheer :veil :veil :veil :veil

No thanks to that nurse that blown my veins while withdrawing blood last Monday, as if I needed more pains :( :( :( it has left me with  bruised arms :mad :mad :mad

I am going back for my results tomorrow morning hopefully some good news will come my way,

I'm gratefulll I can share my thoughts with all of you ,Thank-you for being there and always ,so supportive ,with you kindness and caring ways ,you all are treasures that money can't buy,Priceless :wink :wink
Kathy

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »
Kathy, i am soooooooo happy that you feel now much better :stars :stars and yes you are right this place is pricless, at any time you find people who are supportive and caring....

Kathy keep us updated about the results

Thinking of you with much love :wub

Manal

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 04:58:20 PM »
Good to hear that you are doing better Kathy.

I'm sorry about the vein bruise. I know how it feels when everyone keeps asking what happened by looking at it and you have to explain the whole thing :)
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Kathy11

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 10:43:06 PM »
Next time I'm going there with  plastic arms :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I'm so tired of letting them hurting me :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Offline jzd24

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2007, 12:29:41 AM »
Andy,
     Sorry to hear that you have been down with sinus and asthma problems. Hope you're feeling better each day.   
:getwell
Kathy,
     I'm glad to hear you are doing a little better - sounds like you have feeling really bad. I hope you have good news on your blood tests. I hate when nurses do not take care when putting a needle in! What is the deal with that? It is just common courtesy.
      I haven't been able to post lately because I have been extremely busy. I miss everyone. Love, Jean :grouphug 

Kathy11

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2007, 02:54:23 AM »
Hi Jean.
Soooooooooooo nice to hear from you .I am glad you are keeping busy ,I was wondering about you.
I just returned from my visit to the doctor,and its mostly good news. I'm doing better than I thought possible,
Must be the modifying diet, exersice and positive outlook is paying off. :smiley :smiley :smiley

It's spring here and we have lots of blooms from whild flowers and their  pollens are potent and deadly, for the hayfevers' sufferers.

I'm happy I will live another day to enjoy my four squares of dark chocolates :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo

Take care guys and thank-you for being there.
Love
Kathy

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2007, 04:43:21 AM »
hope your feeling better Andy!

Sharmin  :hugfriend
Sharmin

Offline jzd24

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2007, 05:12:16 AM »
Four squares of dark chocolate - now that's somerthing to live for, you're right about that, Kathy. I wish I had some right now.  :jumping Good news on your tests. I'm glad you are doing OK. We never know how long we will feel good before another incident comes along to deal with. That's chronic illness, new surprises all the time. It's so good to hear from you. I think of you often, and the inspirational things you say. Take care, my friend, with love, Jean

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2007, 07:21:21 AM »
Hi Jean,

Good to see your posts again. :welcome back

Hope you are doing great.
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site