PLZ tell me the clear picture of RODEX is there any hope i m very much confused
shall we go for it
is there any positive response
I M WAITING FOR REPLY
thanks to all

Re: RODEX?????????
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:27:42 PM »
Simran
I hope u r talking about the medication from Mathur.
My 2 yrs old nephew is taking the treatment from Dr.Mathur and as of now everything looks OK and his treatment looks like its working AS OF NOW. But I dont know about his claims  that he will cure the disease for good.But I definitely recommend to try Dr.Mathur and In between you might want to try even Carao fruit which the supplier claims to have worked for Blood related diseases and he has some testimonials which says that it treated Thal.So no harm in trying this either as it is a natural fruit and does not involve any chemicals

Offline maha

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 08:42:53 AM »
Hi Ramesh,
Before I started carao for my son I had e-mailed Mr Lloyd Standish if he had any reports of its use on thal major. He very clearly answered that thal minors responded very well to carao and he did not have any reports of its use on majors. In any case he did add that even if it didn`t give positive results it would definitely not harm him. Infact he has requested me to give him feedbacks on how my son responds to this fruit.
Regards
MAHA

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 09:02:20 AM »
Hi Maha,

Please keep us update about your son's results with carao syrup, i wish you best of luck.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline maha

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 08:45:31 AM »
Hi Zaini,
Yes,I certainly will update about Hassan. The biggest challenge however is to make him drink it. In the beginning he didn`t make much fuss , but now as soon as I open the bottle he holds his nose. Infact I threaten my daughter with carao. Do your homework now or I will give you two spoons of carao. Pick all your toys or else I will give you two spoons of carao. And believe me Zaini carao threats really work.
Take care
MAHA

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 01:22:16 PM »
 :rotfl :rotfl

That sure is funny, i wish i can get the syrup,

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk