I am about to decide

• 57 Replies

Offline Gabri

Re: I am about to decide
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 02:00:45 PM »
I agree with Panos,

I was born an growth up in Germany and my parents try to find a cure for thalassemia. If there where a cure for thal you could read it in any medical journal. This new woud be spreed all over the world in a short time. But since i try fo finde out everything about thalassemia i never heard about this cure in Germany.

If you want you can tell me mor about this doc. maybe i can find out more about his work in Germany.

God bless you

Offline jzd24

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2007, 03:58:25 AM »
Dear Manal,
    I wish I had some knowledge of this treatment, but I don't. I can only offer support and love, and hope that you can get in touch with some people who have tried it. I know that back in the 70's, a nutritionist/chiropractor thought he could cure me with wheat grass pills, and different kinds of nutritional supplements. He wasn't a medical doctor, and he was kind of on the right track, but he couldn't change the fact that my body was unable to make blood correctly. It does seem that if this guy was on to something that big, more people would know about it. Your hemotologist will probably not really consider it if the research has not been in medical journals. As you know, most doctors laugh at alternative medicine, or anything that they do not know about.
     You do such an amazing job of researching and looking for help for your son. Good luck, Manal, and as usual, keep us posted. Your friend, Jean

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2007, 11:41:32 PM »
Thank you Maha,Gabrei and Jean for your replies and support.

Panos and Gabri, i found out that the doctor is shutting off his business in Germany ( his clinic is closed now as he is returning back after 40 years in Europe) His name is Dr. Emad al Sayed and his clinic was in Stuttgart.

Here is my last update, I had an appointment with my hematologist and i told her all the details and while i was talking she was nodding her head on some of the points which i was saying and she was murmering like '' i heard this before'' . To my BIG SURPRIZE she agreed on trying this new treatment and stopping the hydrea. She wanted to ask him some questions and they talked over the phone. She said that that we will not lose as these are biomolecules and we can early judge this kind of treatment in one or two months and finally we can retun to hydrea any time we want.

To tell you the truth before i met her i was concerned that she will oppose everything i say ( usually doctors don't accept alternative medicines ) and i will end up torn by the high confidence of the doctor and the disagreement of the hematologist.  I was so releaved. So i decided to start this treatment. I ordered the medicines and they will be sent to me here in Egypt next week. There are some points that made me decide this:

First, i really prayed a lot that God gives me the ability to decide correctly and each time i proceed and know more about biomolecular therapy, i feel more and more comfortable

Second, my hematologist agreed and is very interested

Third, no side effects ( to my present knowledge)

Fourth, i don't have to wait to finish the whole year as a raise in HB should be detected in the first two months

Fifth, After trying chemotherapy (hydrea) it becomes really easy to try anything else. :rotfl

Sixth, at any point, i can get back to hydrea once more

One last thing, please wish me all the luck in the world and include Ahmad in your prayers

All my love to you all

Manal

Offline jzd24

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2007, 11:51:29 PM »
Manal,
     It was a good sign that your hemotologist was for it! I will be waiting to hear about Ahmad's progress. Good luck, I will be praying for him. love, Jean

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2007, 06:55:57 AM »
Hi Manal,

Wishing you all the best.

Praying for Ahmad always :pray
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline maha

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2007, 08:24:54 AM »
Hi Manal,
I wish you all the best. Inshallah if this treatment is a success it will open doors to all of us here.I will be praying for Ahmed and it really helps when your hemo is with you.
Love
Maha

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »
Manal,

You are in our prayers. You have a fantastic Hemo. Makes all the differance.
Keep us informed.

Regards and best wishes.
Bharat

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »
Manal,

Wishing you all the luck,you and Ahmed are in my prayers,please keep us updated.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2007, 07:59:12 PM »
Manal,

Wishing you and Ahmad all the best. So little is known about what triggers things in the body. I hope this will do it.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2007, 05:57:53 AM »
Manal - Ahmad is certainly in my prayers - I hope everything goes well for him.  This treatment may do the trick & increase his hg.

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

Love,
Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2007, 12:47:14 AM »
Thank you all my friends,.............

Today we started the treatment. He took the first injection. The injections are two groups, each group has three different ampules. Ahamd is supposed to take the injections one day after the other and alternating the groups. After 20 injections, he can take it once a week IV for 3-4 hours instead of injections. This sounds funny, but actually everything is wriitten in German which i haven't any idea about.

I am also giving Ahamd oral tablets and drops that are supposed to make the injections more efficent.  Sorry for this vague post, but i will update you all with his CBC after the first month

Take care
Manal

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 01:04:53 AM »
Manal,

You are a senior member of this group and indeed a very good parent. We read your posts and see the desire to try this new treatment. We see you are talking to people and trying to get an informed decision. Please update us with Ahmad's results.

Ahmad will be in our prayers.

Regards.

Offline Manal

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2007, 01:33:44 AM »
Manay thanks Canadian Family, every parent here tries to do the very best with the limited resources. Your words of encourgement means a lot to me :hugfriend

Manal

Kathy11

« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2007, 11:49:40 AM »
Dear Manal,
I only wish you and your son the best outcome.I congratulate you for your determination and strength.My prayers and my good thought always.
All the best
Much love from Kathy :hugfriend

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2007, 02:24:24 AM »
ALL THE BEST DEAR  MY PRAY WITH YOU AND AHMED GOD BLESS HIM ...
                             KHALIFA
                     STATE OF KUWAIT
            ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
RED_PILOT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk