Long time no type...:)

• 26 Replies

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
Re: Long time no type...:)
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »
Sorry guys I did promised to post some of my holidays photos when I returned,
Since no one showed any interest I took it as if no one was interested, therefor i did not post  any

I also notice that lately no one seems to be interested in my posting ,have I offend or upset some of you ,I would like to know because its not nice to be ignored ,I look upon you all as my friends and I care about everysingle one of you please don't shut me out and let me know if i've upset anybody I will apologize,we advocate caring and undestanding ,I need some undestanding or acknowledgement
Kathy

Kathy, please don't ever think that we do not care about you, or want to ignore you.  That makes me sad.  :(  I cannot speak for everyone else (even though I'm sure that it wasn't done on purpose), but I was away for so long and I have been trying to catch up on all the posts that I had missed while I was sick. I have not come across your postings, so I didn't deliberately ignore them.  I'm so sorry that you feel this way.  I would love to see your pictures.  :hugfriend  Welcome back.  It's so nice to see you, sweetheart.  :heartpink

Kathy11

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2008, 01:01:40 AM »
HI Danielle.
Thank-you .
You are a sweetheart, I feel silly for posting that I'm sorry for myself piece of  ??? ??? ??? ??? :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum :tantrum

At time when I'm stress I just lash out without thinking "I'm an Idiot" :huh :huh :huh
I do know that, we all are, basically in the same boat and we do try our best.

Look on the  bright side at least I trust you all, enough, to be myself and to be honest with my feelings, knowing that I wont be judged.It nice to feel safe.
I'm blessed to have you all being part of my life I'm gratefull for your support .
Thank-you all :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers
with much love from Kathy

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2008, 01:05:18 AM »
 :hugfriend
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2008, 03:30:17 AM »
Kathy, i am happy that you feel much better :wink

Manal

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2008, 10:34:39 PM »
Sorry guys I did promised to post some of my holidays photos when I returned,
Since no one showed any interest I took it as if no one was interested, therefor i did not post  any

I also notice that lately no one seems to be interested in my posting ,have I offend or upset some of you ,I would like to know because its not nice to be ignored ,I look upon you all as my friends and I care about everysingle one of you please don't shut me out and let me know if i've upset anybody I will apologize,we advocate caring and undestanding ,I need some undestanding or acknowledgement
Kathy

Hi kathy,
Please forgive me but i didnt even see your postings previously,over the xmas & new year period ive been extremely busy and have hardly been on.I know everyone on here is so good like family,no one on purpose would have ignored the post,sorry but im glad your feeling better about it,sorry to hear of your sick neighbour also.take care :)

to christine,i hope beautifull little lauryn is doing well!   :hugfriend

Kathy11

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2008, 11:05:39 PM »
 :wave Sydneygirl.

Thank-you. my neighbour died  two days ago." such is life" she was 87yrs old, nonetheless the pain of losing her is just the same.My heart ache for her 88yrs old widower, he is now very lonely and he doesn't smile anymore,they were married for 60yrs and they appears to be very happy.

I am sad I won't see them walking hand in hand, it always  use to warm my heart when I
 saw them. she was a very nice outgoing kind of lady. I will miss her.
Kathy

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2008, 12:36:16 AM »
I am so sorry Kathy, my sincere condolences. What a nice couple were they, hope that God give you and her husband the strength to face this loss

Manal

Kathy11

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2008, 01:28:08 AM »
Thanks Manal.
you are the best :flowers :flowers

I hope Ahmad is doing well on his treatment. good luck
Kathy

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2008, 07:18:19 AM »
im sorry to hear that kathy,please keep well and take care,losing someone close to you is never easy and life is definately not easy.we struggle everyday with it,but as hard as it is its definately precious each day we are here.Thinking of you  :hugfriend

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2008, 05:48:26 AM »
60 Years! wow!

I'll pray that he'll be able to cop with his loss,though i personally think it's not possible.

Love for you Kathy.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2008, 06:16:18 AM »
my neighbour died  two days ago." such is life" she was 87yrs old, nonetheless the pain of losing her is just the same.My heart ache for her 88yrs old widower, he is now very lonely and he doesn't smile anymore,they were married for 60yrs and they appears to be very happy.

I am sad I won't see them walking hand in hand, it always  use to warm my heart when I
 saw them. she was a very nice outgoing kind of lady. I will miss her.
Kathy

I am so sorry, Kathy.  It's never easy losing someone we care about.  :hugfriend :sorrow

How terrible.  Her husband must be so heartbroken. :(

Kathy11

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2008, 08:23:30 AM »
Yes Danielle
he is very sad ,still his son and his friends are of great support to him.
I hope he will be alright,
Kathy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk