• 64 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Exjade in India
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2008, 05:12:56 AM »
Hello all
For all those who are in India and are in need of Desirox (Defirasirox) marketed by Cipla please visit http://www.aplasticanemiaindia.co.in/desiorox%20cipla.html.

Pavithran

:welcome to the site and :ty very much for sharing such a valuable information.

Please feel free to tell us about yourself and ask any question that you have in mind.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Life is Beautiful ~

• Writing on behalf of my daughter
Distribution Outlets of Cipla's Desirox (equivalent of Exjade) in India
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2008, 05:30:51 AM »
The Distribution Outlets of Cipla's Desirox (equivalent of Exjade) in India  are given in the attached .pdf file.

This would at least help the Indian patients.

Thanks and warm regards to all

Absolutely right ...... I have not heard about it in Mumbai yet ..... unless they have just launched it in Kolkata to see if the distribution system is working?

I can't find it on their website either ..... but I can't find Kelfer either, so that may not mean anything.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Poirot
I want to see a definitive cure of Thalassaemia in my lifetime. May God bless all of us.

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »
More details of outlets where ASUNRA is available  can be found at http://www.aplasticanemiaindia.co.in/Asunra%20Novartis.html

Offline sahil

• Thal Major
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2008, 03:30:12 AM »
Hello,

Majority of the doctors are advising Cipla's Desirox to the thals here in India. But, my doctor in Mumbai has kept it simple for us. If you can afford Asunra (Exjade) go for it. If you can't, then give Desirox a shot.

If am not wrong, Cipla hasn't performed any trials of this drug.

\peace/
My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2008, 04:00:12 AM »
Hello friends

I am attaching a few publications on Asunra, Interested people can go through them

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk