My Dad :'(

• 14 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
My Dad :'(
« on: April 03, 2006, 12:20:26 PM »
Ahhhh...... Today is 3rd April! My dad's Birthday. If he was alive now we'd be having so much fun with his Birthday.

He struggled a lot for my survival. Everything he did, he first thought how that would benefit his family first in the long run (Perhaps he knew, as if he was going to be the first one to make us all sad and leave us.)  :wah  :wah He always did every thing for me!

He dumped the opportunity of getting a better job in Saudi Arab when he lost his job during the first Gulf War, just only that I was getting too old to stay on my mom's passport and I would have to get my own work visa to stay there. He knew that I can't work in the strict Saudi enviornment with my Thal. So we moved back to Pakistan where there are even less jobs etc.

Here he would struggle hard to get donors for my blood needs, going college to college asking for students to donate blood,which added to the suffering he already had due to Diabetes and Heart Disease.

My dad started a business with great partners which are more brotherly than being just friends that after my dad's death they vowed that they would never let us have any problem. They are the ones that arrange all the donors for my blood and transfusion appointments.

All my dad's life was a struggle! In youth he struggled all on his own with his education and made himself worthy of getting an Administrators job in Multinational medical companies in Saudi Arab.

Here he struggled to set up his bussiness where once he had to confront with the most corrupt partners I've ever seen. We were lucy that they didn't deprive us of our investment and returned it agreeing that dad will quit their partnership. After that he found the above mentioned angels and thank God they supported dad in every way possible.

Finally when the new business had just been established and the furture was very easy for my dad, God decided to give him a better reward for making his family proud to be with him. God decided that he should be rewarded with Heaven while his family constantly prayed for all the good deeds he had done struggling for his family!

Dad! I miss you! :wah Thanks for all what you have done for us. I never got the opportunity to serve you when your time of taking life easy had come.  :wah :wah :wah :wah You have given me the life of Kings while you yourself struggled thoroughout your life! How can I ever re-pay you!!  :wah :wah :wah :wah

All I can do is pray for you in my every prayer that God All-mighty give you one of the highest ranks in the highest ranking Paradise for eternity!

:wah :wah :wah :wah :wah  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: My Dad :'(
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 02:46:56 PM »
Sajid,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your dad was a real super hero. I salute him on his birthday. He was a man who knew what it means to be a man. He is smiling down at you from Paradise today with pride, knowing that his efforts have been well rewarded for his son is alive today and is an inteilligent and caring and loving person.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline ahumar

• Medical Student
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2006, 09:07:45 PM »
Sajid,

Tears came to my eyes when I read the story about your father. He is a real hero. I'm sorry for the loss of him. I'll pray to Allmighty to give him Paradise and may Allmighty give you strenght to carry on your life on the path shown by your father.
May Allmighty rest him in peace.
Ahmed Umar

Offline jzd24

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2006, 04:13:04 AM »
Sajid,

Reading your story about your father made me cry! You have so much love and respect for him. From what you say, he was an amazing man. I agree with Andy that he is smiling at you from Paradise, and he is happy because you are such a good son, and wonderful person. Think of the strong love you both have for each other - that never dies or goes away.  It is a gift that will always be with you both. I pay my respects to such a good man on his birthday! 
Sincerely, Jean   

Offline Poirot

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2006, 09:14:47 AM »
Sajid,

Thanks for sharing your story about your dad. What a wonderful, heartfelt piece .... It was as if I could feel his tribulations.
Salute to a great man. He must be so proud of you today.

Poirot

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2006, 11:09:04 AM »
Thanks! All of you! You guys are the greatest friend anyone can have!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 05:30:34 AM »
Today is Father's Day!

"Dad I miss you so much" :quiver :sadyup
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 03:50:01 PM »
It was this day 2 years ago, on 18th July, 2K4 when my dad died. Today I visited his grave and I pray  :pray Almighty God to reward him the highest place in paradise!

Dad I miss you :( :quiver :wah
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 04:23:40 PM »
Sajid

I pray with you today. Take care buddy.

Bharat

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 07:32:51 PM »
There are parents and there are parents of thalassemics. Having known Lisa, and so many of our friends from this group, including patients and parents, I understand the dedication and commitment of these parents and how much they mean to their children.

Sajid, I salute your dad as a man who put his child before himself and gave everything he had to make your life better. On this day we all grieve with you and pray that you will someday, far from now, be reunited with your loving dad.  :hug
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 08:26:10 AM »
I'm so sorry for your loss, Sajid.  I'm sorry for not responding sooner, but when I first read it, I broke into tears and was at a loss for words.  I know your father meant so much to you, and my heart goes out to you.   :hugfriend

May he rest in peace. :sorrow

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 02:34:11 PM »
Thank You everyone!

You guys are THE BEST

Take care, Peace!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 06:03:08 PM »
Reading your dedication to your dad brought tears to my eyes. I know how hard dad's work to make sure we have a comfortable life,often at the expense of their own comfort. My heart goes out to you and your family. May God grant him a place in Heaven

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2007, 05:06:11 AM »
Thank you, Masuma

I really miss him  :(
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2007, 07:15:46 AM »
Hi Sajid,

It was really a very touching...but one can get lot of encourgement from this too......May God rest his soul in peace.

Noorulain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk