• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    July 06, 2020, 03:40:19 AM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andythalpal@yahoo.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2019

55311 Posts in 5912 Topics by 6212 Members
Latest Member: Pocatju

Forum Tip: 
You can change your member name in your profile, under "Account Related Settings," so you don't have to re-register to change it.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: swelling in the uper part of eyes in my son...  (Read 3063 times)
kabir_love

« on: February 29, 2008, 04:49:54 AM »

please can you suggest that  when ever my sone awakes in the morning  his eyes upper part is swelled up too much,  specially last week when he had fever. also this happen long time back but after 5 months of rodex  .. there was no swelling when he sleeps and awake.  this swelling is for 2-3 hr. and then gone.. and it happens when he go to sleep  either in night or in day time.

any thing should i check up. though i had just done his blood test. and in that lever, kidney and other parts were ok.

also i check his spleen by touching his stomach sometime i feel it and sometime is ok, so ill do the ultrasound this week to get the confirmation for sure.

also one more thing i read in this post regarding HB F  AND HB A2. i m getting confused my son hb is- 7.0  hbf- 90%  .. i was reading about hdf  of a thal major is  very less but my son is very high.. am i confused or not. please suggest.

regs
micky
« Last Edit: March 04, 2008, 04:48:59 AM by kabir_love » Logged
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: