Wheat Grass

• 2 Replies
Wheat Grass
« on: March 14, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »
Hi Everybody,
Recently i knew that wheat grass juice is a effective for iron chelating  and it also increase the stability of hemoglobin.  Later i serch on this topic on the web and get many positive result.But i do not know how it can eat , is with any mixture or what ? Plz tell me someone.
-------------sajal/ bangladesh.

Wheat Grass
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 12:39:08 PM »
Hi Everybody,
Recently i knew that wheat grass juice is a effective for iron chelating  and it also increase the stability of hemoglobin.  Later i serch on this topic on the web and get many positive result.But i do not know how it can eat , is with any mixture or what ? Plz tell me someone.
-------------sajal/ bangladesh.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Wheat Grass
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »
Hi Sajal,

:welcome to the site!

Wheat Grass is not an Iron Chelator and therefore I've merged your topic with this one to avoid confusion of other members; so don't worry about your missing topic.

Wheat Grass (WG) is known to act as an HbF (Fetal Hemoglobin) inducer in some Thals. resulting an increase in the interval between transfusion. WG also improves energy levels and decreases fatigue in everyone, not just Thals. So you can try it out to see if it improves your Hb and increases interval between transfusions; if not then it can be a good supplement to improve your overall health and improve energy levels and concentration.

WG can be ordered in form of pills and spray from the Internet but you can grow a fresh patch of your own by seeing my WG juice guide here:

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=94.0

You can order WG extract from www.drwheatgrass.com if you don't want to grow your own.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 03:27:26 PM by §ãJ¡Ð ساجد »
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk