homeopathy treatment for thalassemia

• 18 Replies
Re: homeopathy treatment for thalassemia
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2008, 05:00:41 PM »
Hi Nice friend,

Well, I dont know whether homeopathy  can offer a cure to Thalassemia.

But the fact is Dr. P. Banerjee is the most well known homeopath in  Kolkata. He has been curing people of many ailments for long time.

But as for thalassemia, I really dont know. Though I know  of 1-2 cases where adults have been off transfusion for as long as 5 years and more, while on his treatment, I  have not met anyone personally on this or dont have details.

As for Professor Khudabuksh, his research  work categorically says that any administered homepathic treatment is in conjunction with Hydroxyurea.

Whereas there is no denying that  one has to fall back on  established lines of treatment for thal, like transfusion, hydroxyurea, etc it might me worth taking the risk of trying other options, only if  reliable and authentic patient expereinces are available. Afterall,there is some  merit in age old homeopathy/herbal/unani/alternative medicines.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2008, 06:22:47 PM »
i am not in position to take any risk bcoze i m having several complications as well .... diabetes , ulcer, hep B, etc... thats why i m loioking for further more details...well i have asked some questions to Dr.banerji .. n waiting for reply ... lets see wat happen  ....  i think he is gonna reply me ... i dont know why i thought like that.. but stiill hopefull to hear from Dr.banerji ....

@hopefull momy
if u can gather someinfo about the people who cured to thalassemia bcoze of dr.banerji's treatment it will help all of us ... thank you for such a helping reply ...
best regard
Take Care
UMAIR
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 01:08:48 AM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 12:14:46 PM »
very small, so the iron content of this treatment would be minimal. It should be stressed that these homeopathic agents were used in conjunction with hydroxyurea in this study, and not by themselves. The combination of the treatments led to better results than either by themselves.

Is there a study as to which homeopathy medicines could work good without hydroxyurea?

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2017, 06:17:44 PM »
I have never seen anything that presented any useful information about the use of homeopathy with thal major, other than in combination with hydroxyurea.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk