1st Panamerican Thalassaemia Conference

• 2 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
1st Panamerican Thalassaemia Conference
« on: May 07, 2008, 02:56:28 AM »
Dear Friends,

It's been long since we last met and hope all is fine with you and your dear ones. I have very good news that I am happy to share with you. Together with TAG , CAF (USA)  , Fundatal (Argentina) and Canadian Foundation of Thalassemia we are very happy to send you a special invitation to participate at a very special conference that will be held at Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - the 1st Panamerican Thalassaemia Conference.

Please find below an electronic flyer with general information about the event and the preliminary agenda attached.

It will be lovely to count with your participation and we would like to extend our invitation to any of your contact physicians that you think would benefit from the congress. It will be the BEST !!! Thank you in advance for your support in sending us your reply as soon as possible once we have limited spaces available and also thank you for letting other people that can benefit from it know about this congress.

Waiting to hear from you.
A big hug and hope to see you at Rio  De Janeiro.

Merula Steagall

http://www.abrasta.org.br/conferencia/index.php

« Last Edit: May 07, 2008, 05:43:55 AM by Andy »
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: 1st Panamerican Thalassaemia Conference
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 03:57:10 AM »
Wow, I would love to attend!  I don't know if it is possible for me at this time.

Is anyone else going to be able to attend?
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: 1st Panamerican Thalassaemia Conference
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 12:50:17 PM »
I wish  :sigh :sigh

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk