chinese hosptail treating thalaseemia..

• 10 Replies

Offline kabir_love

chinese hosptail treating thalaseemia..
« on: May 08, 2008, 07:10:52 AM »
i found this while searching.. i think each and every  parent like us are in a hope to find.. just find anything and our child gets cured. well know i m also done trying all claimed cures and finally nothing helps .. so again i found this but now beter to check and recheck wth some of patients through this and if any1 .. a single person is cured then ill do anything but until i get proof now i really dont have energy left to try on my son.

http://www.tcmtreatment.com/images/diseases/0-Warda.htm

please any1 find the truth behind this .. if some can..

thanks
micky

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: chinese hosptail treating thalaseemia..
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2008, 01:24:59 PM »
I have emailed them asking about their treatment and any contact details of this patient,let's see if i get any response.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2008, 03:41:31 PM »
Interesting.

I will definitely like to see what feed back you receive.

Keep us updated :thumbsup
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 01:09:45 AM »
I emailed them two years ago, they are nice people that will answer back. It is a combination of many herbs  ( like tea bags )that you buy and drink. They will ask for all the detailed medical report in order to decide the dose and the accurate combination. So you just have to try them to know, but at this point i didn't go further more.

manal

Offline Zaini

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 04:01:12 AM »
Waiting..... :impatient for any reply.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 08:23:06 AM »
there reply to my inquire

Dear Micky,

Many thanks for your time to let us know your son's health condition in details. After deliberated on his health problem of beta-thalaseemeia, we will give him a comprehensive treatment and help him to the greatest extreme.

From the view of Traditional Chinese Medicine, his condition is due to the vacuity of the spleen and kidney. Our strategy for him is to supplement the spleen and enrich the kidney.

We warmly welcome you accompany your son come here for 2 to 3 months' close holistic treatment. We will use the herbal tea combined with acupuncture as well as massage to treat him. That we could watch his progress closely, adjust the formula daily flexibly according to his reaction. We believe the effect would be much better.

If it is not convenient for you to come at present, based on his current condition, we suggest the Chinese herbal tea treatment, which is specially made up of many kinds of herbs, it is natural and mild with no side effect. The first treatment course is 20 dosages herbal tea. Then we'll notice his progress and give the further treatment step by step, therefore the result will be much better. It costs $200 in all for 20 days herbal tea. What we do here is search for better treatment effect for him.

How about your idea towards our suggestion? Sincerely hope we could help your lovely son more earlier.

Hope to hear from you soon and best wishes!

Dr.Ming

record #:2841     submit time:2008-5-8 15:56:14    hsimpex@rediffmail.com    Delete   (New)   

Name: kabir
Marriage: no
Child-bearing: no
Zip Code: 110008
State: new delhi
Address: 26/29 east patel nagar
Tel: 91-9811639996
Height: 86 cms  tall
Weight: 10.5  in weight
Disease Period: 1.5  long

Major Complaint:
no

Symptoms:
pale complexion--面色苍白
sweat at night--盗汗
reduced appetite--食欲下降
yellowish urine--尿黄
dry living environment--居住环境干燥

Favorites:
vegetables .. no chicken or egg. no smoking or alchoel. my son is beta-thalassemeia and we parents are minor thalassemia.
Laboratory Check:
cbc counts, hb report for thalassemeia
Other Diseases:
suffer from beta-thalaseemeia. we tried hemepothaic medican for 1 year now not much good results, hb drop to 6.0 then we did blood transfusion only 1 time till yet. then started HYDEROXUREA to check if any good result. but its 1 month only so waiting for its result. but no side effect of this is seen yet. hb is dropring from like .4 to .5 in 2 weeks time now.
Treatment:

Offline maha

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 10:40:56 AM »
Hi Micky
I had read this last year when Hassan was diagnosed. I felt there was something wrong in the patients details. When Hassan was one year old his height was 71cm, short for his age. So how can a four year old be just 70cm tall that too when she has been transfusing from the age of four months.
take care
Maha

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 11:34:57 AM »
MAHA,
HI I ALSO FELT VERY MUCH LIKE AS IF THEY HAD POSTED WHAT THEY FOUND ON NET REGARDING THALASSEMIA THE SYMPTONS TOO MUCH LIKE NET INFORMATION CUT AND PASTE.

REGS
MICKY

Offline Zaini

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 06:25:35 AM »
Here is the response i got.

Dear Mrs Zaini.

Thank you for your kind email from Pakistan!

As thalassemia major,our treatment is including herbal tea combine with acupuncture and as well as massage.  The herbal tea is mixed with many natural herbs and without any side effect.  Sincerely hope our TCM treatment will help you,and give you a satisfactory result step by step.Our experts want to know more information about your current condition. If you do not mind, please send us your current health information by reading and ticking off the items of patient form carefully as follows. Thanks a lot for your precious time and effort.

http://www.tcmtreatment.net/form.htm          or     http://www.tcmtreatment.com/form.htm       

After you fill it, please send to us. Thanks! Our experts will give you a correct diagnosis according to the patient form, then give the treatment strategy and recommend the best treatment to you. Once we receive the health report,we will give you the suggestion,is that ok? In order to respect their privacy, we can't tell the contact details of our patients until get their permissiom, hope you can understand.  If there is any doubt, please let us know. Thanks!

Looking forward to your health report and best wishes!

Dr.Ming

Don't know if it's authentic or not. :dunno
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
im having  big doubt on this....

beter close this thread... my mistake..

Offline Zaini

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 08:48:15 AM »
It's not anyone's mistake micky,you are doing a wonderful job as a parent  :empathy

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk