How to post new and reply to topics.

• 26 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
How to post new and reply to topics.
« on: July 11, 2008, 12:12:06 PM »
First make sure you are logged in with your login credientials (Username/Password)

Click here to see the close up of the image

Then select which sub-forum you want to post in; like "The spotlight" to introduce yourself

To start a new topic or reply to an existing one; see this:

If you decide to reply to an existing topic or want to quote someone else's post in your reply; see this:

اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: How to post new and reply to topics.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 08:55:33 PM »
Good job sajjid
its realy good ...
 :thumbup
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 08:56:15 AM »
I know you're not with us anymore, Sajid, and I know it's too late now, but I want to thank you for all you've done for us, like this thread.  You took the time out to make things easier for our members by going through the trouble of saving the pictures, cropping them, then adding the circles to them with arrows pointing to where certain things should go.  And that was definitely our Sajid.  As tears continue to roll down from my eyes, I want to acknowledge him, and tell him that I love him, and wish he was here with us, because he was such a huge part of our community, and I miss him dearly.  :'( :sorrow

Way to go, Sajid.  :hugfriend You did such great work while you were on this earth and I know you are doing even better work up there in Heaven with our creator.  I hope you have beautiful angel wings now, so you can fly down and keep an eye on us, brother.  You were like a little brother to me the way we used to go back and forth all the time, like siblings.  You frustrated me at times, but then made me laugh so hard that I forgot all about what you stressed me over.   :teehee  And that was our friendship, and I was happy that way.  I wanted him to be here forever with us... but I guess he had better plans to be in paradise.  Please save a spot for me up there, Sajid!  Wait for me!  Meet me at the gates with Lisa and Ash so that I won't be so scared.  Help me transition from this life easily and painlessly when the times comes, please, I beg you guys.  :wah

I know this doesn't belong here, but I wanted to make a statement about how much Sajid helped this forum, and this thread was a perfect example of his doings.  Now I know we have other members here that contribute their time and effort as well, and this is why I need to say this, because I will be telling you guys what a great job you are doing NOW.  I don't want to wait until someone else passes for me to tell them they did a spectacular job.  So, please forgive me for being so absent and ignorant.  You guys are the best and I love you all.  I also want to say that Andy has done the best job he could possibly do with everything else that's going on in his life and he continues to selflessly help others, and I commend him for that.  I don't think this forum would still be standing if it wasn't for him holding up the fort continually.

We have the best group here, and we all need to stick together and help each other through the good and bad.    :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 04:37:40 AM by Danielle »

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 02:44:02 PM »
Danielle,

I completely understand what you are saying  :(
He always found a way to help everyone - and he did is so well. 

Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »
I don't know when we'd be able to come over our grief, if ever?

Like Danielle said,it's better to say what you should say with out waiting for any bad news,so what i wanna say is I LOVE YOU ALL .

And Andy ,i don't have words for what you are doing here for us,it's above me that any person can be THAT comitted to something,if ever i face a problem with my daughter,i always think about asking you,not even her doctor.So A huge thanks for being there for us,Your posts always stand on the forum like a light house for the lost parents or patients.

:ty :ty :ty

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 08:28:26 PM »
Thanks Zaini.  :hugfriend  Knowing that it helps is what keeps me going.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Zaini

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »
You are warmly welcome Andy,and i am here if you need any help,i'll do what ever i can,what ever is in my reach.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 12:22:46 AM »
Hi all ,
i donw have words to say anything more .. if i start thinking again abt him then i will again feel my self dis-hearted ... i m replying this post to just say wat
Zaini sis said ...  i am here if you need any help,i'll do what ever i can,what ever is in my reach.
And i second wat zaini said in above qoute......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And i also feel the same that Zaini mentioned in the qoute below .....
Andy ,i don't have words for what you are doing here for us,it's above me that any person can be THAT comitted to something .So A huge thanks for being there for us,Your posts always stand on the forum like a light house for the lost parents or patients

Andy, i will b there and happy to help you .. so whenever you feel need of help , i will b there for you .... i realy appreciate your effort from the bottom of my heart ... and your post are valueable for me .... do care of your self .. you are a prescious gift for thals ....

Take Care Andy and all others
Best Regards for Andy and you all ...
UMAIR
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 10:10:23 AM »
You guyz are doing a great job. i haven't seen more committed people than you all.
u know in real world commitment is usually bought if you know what i mean, but you guyz are amazing, always there to help. most of the people here haven't met each other in real, but the way you talk to each other, help and support each other, is priceless and undescribable, hats off to you all.
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 12:02:41 PM »
Tariq bro ,
You guyz are doing a great job. i haven't seen more committed people than you all.
u know in real world commitment is usually bought if you know what i mean, but you guyz are amazing, always there to help. most of the people here haven't met each other in real, but the way you talk to each other, help and support each other, is priceless and undescribable, hats off to you all.
exactly .......
that is the reason why this group is still alive ... thats why it is the oldest thalassemia related community ....

===========
Umair

Offline SF

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2009, 07:34:12 AM »
If I may ask, what happened to Sajid? He does seem to have put a lot of time and effort into this forum. May God reward him for all this and provide him with a place in Paradise, Ameen!

Offline Zaini

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2009, 11:17:33 AM »
Hello SF,

Sajid was our dearest member and friend,always there to help,he was our global moderator too,he was 27 years old ,last september he had a heart failure,he was contantly fighting with his high iron levels,ferriprox didn't suit him and desferal had some availability issues,but he was always cheery and there to help us out.
If you'll read his posts on the forum you'll see how caring and loving person he was.

You can check this thread about him .

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=2073.0

Sajid,

We still miss you,i still sometimes read your old posts when i am panicked and somehow i get some comfort in them,you'll always remain in our hearts.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009, 02:40:49 PM »
Forever in our hearts, may his soul rest in peace :sorrow :sorrow
manal

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009, 02:56:16 PM »
رحمة الله عليك يا ساجد
       :(
RED_PILOT

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009, 06:00:16 PM »
I don't talk about this a lot, but Sajid was my protege and was an eager student. Perhaps I don't talk a lot about his passing because I look at it as a failing in some ways. Many of us really tried to help him but he always refused and said others needed help more than he did. Well, he was wrong and I saw his death coming and could do nothing to stop it. Perhaps if I had been more adamant as I have been with Umair, I could have done something. I'm not blaming myself, but it does hurt a lot to realize that if I could have gotten him to accept help, that he might sill be with us today, enriching our lives with his humor and perspective. He is missed more than any of us can express. I know I'm not the only one here who can't type about Sajid without the tears flowing.

:sorrow
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk