Pregnant with Thal Minor

• 17 Replies

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: Pregnant with Thal Minor
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 01:51:11 AM »
This forum is a great place to learn about thalassemia - and it is also a great place to share our concerns and frustrations with others facing similar struggles as our own. 

We are all from different places, different ages and have different experiences.  We have so much to learn from each other because of these differences. 

Unfortunately, sometimes our different languages and forms of communication leave room for interpretation and we sometimes misunderstand one another's intentions.  We are all here to help one another, no one means any harm or disrespect to anyone.  Unfortunately, once we have posted our message - the only thing visible to others are words - no facial expressions, no tone of voice and no opportunity to explain what we really meant to say.

Under these circumstances, I ask that my dear friends - we all give each other the benefit of the doubt.  Let's trust that our thal pals meant only to offer us useful advice and hoped only to help us - regardless of the words that were left on the page.  We are all dealing with some of life's challenges - at times we cannot anticipate what our friends have been through on that given day or what they will be facing the next day - let's all work to make each others time here safe and comfortable.  Let's trust that if someone has hurt us with their words, that they did it inadvertently and that their intention was not to cause us harm. 

Let's appreciate everyone who takes the time to participate in helping us solve our problems.  Lets take some time to let our friends know that our intent is only to support and offer wisdom - not to condemn - and in return let us trust that this is the intention of our friends toward us. 

Sharmin

Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 11:38:50 AM »
Well said Sharmin, you are totally right
manal
 :happyyes :happyyes :happyyes :happyyes :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »
This forum is a great place to learn about thalassemia - and it is also a great place to share our concerns and frustrations with others facing similar struggles as our own. 

We are all from different places, different ages and have different experiences.  We have so much to learn from each other because of these differences. 

Unfortunately, sometimes our different languages and forms of communication leave room for interpretation and we sometimes misunderstand one another's intentions.  We are all here to help one another, no one means any harm or disrespect to anyone.  Unfortunately, once we have posted our message - the only thing visible to others are words - no facial expressions, no tone of voice and no opportunity to explain what we really meant to say.

Under these circumstances, I ask that my dear friends - we all give each other the benefit of the doubt.  Let's trust that our thal pals meant only to offer us useful advice and hoped only to help us - regardless of the words that were left on the page.  We are all dealing with some of life's challenges - at times we cannot anticipate what our friends have been through on that given day or what they will be facing the next day - let's all work to make each others time here safe and comfortable.  Let's trust that if someone has hurt us with their words, that they did it inadvertently and that their intention was not to cause us harm. 

Let's appreciate everyone who takes the time to participate in helping us solve our problems.  Lets take some time to let our friends know that our intent is only to support and offer wisdom - not to condemn - and in return let us trust that this is the intention of our friends toward us. 

Sharmin

Exactly what i thought,and i remember i shared my concerns with you Sharmin,we are here to help each other,to give each other moral and emotional support,posting anything about yourself means that you are letting other people know about your self and you'd like to hear their advice,and every one has different views,and language problem is always there,so every one just try to be cheerful and to cheer everyone up,Life is tough we all know that,but sharing frustration with others will help you. :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk