In memory of old Thal pal Umar !! an inspirational thal pal of mine

• 18 Replies

Kathy11

Re: In memory of old Thal pal Umar !! an inspirational thal pal of mine
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2008, 11:43:40 PM »
HI UMAIR.

Its not a competition  as long as you are doing the best you can you will be contented ,

Yes I believe you have another four years of growing to do, the bones stop their growth at the age of twenty-five.
At the end,  Its not the height,  is person you are  that matter,
I feel you are doing a good job at becoming the decent human-being with compassions and kindness. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Happy growing time
Kathy

Offline jade

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 05:07:21 AM »
Hi Umair

I am really sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and Umar's family.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008, 07:06:20 PM »
Hi Kathy :)

Thanks a lot for your concern,,me  and kids are doing fine ,I hope you feel well these days.

Lots of love.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2008, 10:14:01 AM »
hi :
yesterday i went to meet saad ( umar's younger brother )....
he was a little dishearted but i m glad to say that he is stronger than me ...
i told him to join the community but he said .. " i will join it soon but let me come out of his memory  "
...... i remember that once before the death of umar... i asked to  saad that why u r not joining the thalpal community ?..
he answered me " umar is not allowing me to use their computer ' i said ok .. give the phone to umar and then i said  to umar " please let him use ur computer if u dont want to give permision to use then tell him to use  in ur supervision ...." at same same time i heard a voice coming to the background of umar " umair !! he is not going to give me permision to use their computer ( it was saad's voice ) ... how happy and friendly they was ..... anyways .. i told saad to take your time to come out of it ... and try your best to do this as sson as possible .... i told him  that it is the decision of God ... i told him to Take Care of his self too not for only himself but for their parents as well ....
i  told him to restart chelation as he stopped that i dont y //....he show that he will start soon ... well everything is looking getting on the routine ....
May GOD bless saad with courage, strenght, faith health in life ....  Ameen .....
feeling light after meeting to saad .... :)

jade, ZAINI, Kathy11, sharmin, Smurfette, §ãJ¡Ð ساجد , Manal, Andy :
Thank You All , once again for being with me in this tense moment and helping me to come out of it .. although it wasn't easy to come out into it as soon as i came ....

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 09:31:46 AM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk