2nd anniversary

• 7 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
2nd anniversary
« on: August 08, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »
It has been now two years since i became a member of this site. Each year i like to post about  this topic as being here was and is a turning point in my life. Though two years had passed and we talked about every possible subject related to thal, i still learn everyday something new. I really mean everyday, sometimes it is a medical information or ways of management, personal expierence, strategies to deal with my son,............ and above all support and caring for others. I am amazed how all of us here receive this huge unconditional support from everyone any time.

I am so grateful to everyone here  and i owe you all a lot. You are all part of my life and as i said before many of you are known in my familiy by your names and seeing you all face to face is one of my dreams. Have a lot to say but i am not able to express myself in words, guys i love you all soooo much  :hugfriend

I want you all to know that i am and will always be here for any of you as long as i live. I want to thank everyone of you by names but i am afraid that i will forget to mention a name cause - thanks to God- we  have new members everyday. But frankly each one of you had contributed to my life and my family's life.

Andy, i just want you to know that you are doing a super wonderful job. When you are stressed or feel down, please remember that you are not just giving information or helping someone but you are changing lives of people, families, parents and patients. Many members have changed their way of dealing with their illiness as a result of your contionous talking and advising. When you tell any of us about chelation and  how is compliance is so important, i feel like you are talking to one of your children, you are so sincere. Andy, i am sure that God will reward you and all your beloved for all your wonderful deeds. I am ''infinity'' grateful to you and i always pray for you .

Lisa, i wish i could have known you but Andy stories about you says that you are a caring and wonderful person. You have changed my life.

Danielle, my friend, in spite of your temprory absence but your warm posts give us all the support we need. Please don't be late, you are greatly missed here.

To all of you my friends, i love you so much and i wish one day that this place would be an international foundation for thal. We  are so perfect and i am sure that one day we will all celebrate the cure for thal togather as we have shared our pains togather.

Much love to you all

manal

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: 2nd anniversary
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 01:49:27 PM »
Just like our friend Khalifa says:

"ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE"
:grouphug
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 08:01:17 PM »
Manal,

It is the members like you who present such challenging questions, who keep me so involved and I thank you, because without the sense of urgency that is presented by these important questions, I don't think I could be nearly as effective and this is a positive for all. I learn so much because others have so many issues to deal with and most of these things would never even occur to me to investigate. Together, we are so much more than the sum of the parts. I have never been involved in any group that so understood how important the group itself is to its effectiveness.

Congratulations on your second year anniversary. I could've sworn you've been here much longer. I really hope you can make it to Singapore. You asked me why it's so important to be there and there is one very important thing I left out. Everywhere I go for thals, I am am ambassador for all thalassemics, their families and friends. The international conferences are the absolute most important place for this work and if you meet me there, I hope you can see that I truly am our ambassador and that I bring everyone together for common goals. I try to present a positive attitude to all and I know this is carried back with everyone when they return home.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 09:34:26 PM »
 :yaaaaaay :yaaaaaay

Happy Anniversary Manal!! 
I'm so glad to be a part of this group and to have you as a friend  :hugfriend

You are a very caring, sensitive and intelligent person we are lucky to have you in this group!!

Sharmin

Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2008, 09:50:38 PM »
 :bigparty :bigparty
 :yay Happy Anniversary Manal!!  :yay

Your son is very Lucky that he got the mama like you caring & intelligent .....
and we  r Lucky that bcoze we have a inteligent, caring, helping, member and a friend like you ...
Soo i think we all r lucky  ......   ... keep posting uasefull messages ..... have a long n healthy wealthy life ...................... best regard ..............
                                           UMAIR
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Kathy11

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2008, 11:19:43 PM »
Hi Manal :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;
This forum  has been so much better with your contributions. Thank-you, is not close enough for all the support you give and the way you lift people morals whenever they are feeling down, you are a wonderfull person I'm am glad that our lives has  crossed path.I am Proud to call you my friend.

May god bless you and your family  and you are my sunshine.
Lots of love
 from Kathy :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers.

P:S both you and Andy attending the conferrence  Wow!!!!!!!!!!!How lucky can we get.Andy won't need a spare sets of glasses ,you will be the extra set of ears and eyes that he wish he has  " A joke" :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Much love Kathy

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 07:18:19 PM »
Hi  Manal,

Congrats,we are lucky to have you here,it's true this forum has changed many lives,and one of them is mine,it's been more then year i joined this site,and my approach towards my daughter's life and health had changed greatly.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 01:11:42 AM »
 :blush :blush :blush :blush

Thank you so much for all your messagesn they mean the world to me, congratulations to all of us
 :grouphug :grouphug

manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk