Can we support this? PLZ HELP it might be on Oprah next year

• 22 Replies
Re: Can we support this? PLZ HELP it might be on Oprah next year
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 10:59:43 PM »
I hope that a few will write, I'm submitting my proposal in the next day or two, so I need to get any letters that are coming very soon. It would help tremendously to have the Thalassemia communities support!

Thanks

LaMonte
lamontef@yahoo.com

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2009, 06:24:59 AM »
Hi,

I have sent you an email,if you think the letter need any changes plz let me know.

And thanks for reaching out to us.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2009, 11:49:26 AM »
Hi Zaini,

I received your letter and greatly appreciate it. I don't believe it needs any changes, you hit all the key points...

Thank much!

LaMonte

Offline maryo0m

• ---SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY---
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »
THANK U ALL FOR UR CO-OPERATION :d
------------Spread your wings and fly-----------

« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2009, 12:30:26 AM »
Hi everyone,

I spoke to a key person involved in Nicosan today and he told me that he's committed to seeing that we do what we can to find out how well Nicosan works on Thalassemia. I also think that I found investment money to get us moving forward...

I still need letters of support if anyone else wants to write one. The more I get the better the proposal will look.

Thanks all!

LaMonte

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 03:49:21 AM »
Hello Lamontef

Hope you received my letter, feel free to change anything

manal

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 08:42:26 PM »
Hi all. I am from Argentina (south America) and actually I live in Brasil. I do speak spanish so please, understand if I am not expresing myself as I should, in english:

Lamonet,
I am following the "Nicosan situation" since a year already....I changed some e-mails with a girl called Vixen, she lives in the US.
Where do you live ?

Since you need letters...then you could get in contact with Vixen. Her blog is about sickle-cell disease and I can ashure you that throught that blog you will get a LOT of letters.

So, If you live in the US, I believe that it would be better, so persons like you and Vixen could work "closer" and join forces.
I was wondering when or how Nigeria´s government's National Institute for Pharmaceutical
Research and Development (NIPRD), could find a new investor to get Nicosan on the market once again. 

Man, if you are that person, then thanks God. Still, I would like to know how you plan to do that, if my question does not botter you, but still you can get in contact with Vixen and ask help to her blog´s followers...

I would like to mantain contact with you. My e-mail is ed_giribaldi@yahoo.com.ar

regards,
Eduardo.

visit this blog to gain the letters you may need :
http://sicklecellblog.blogspot.com/

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 09:23:36 PM »
Hi Eduardo,

Thank you for the letter and contact. I live in the US, but I'm in Nigeria now (I'm on my fourth week here on this trip, this is my fourth trip this year). Actually Vixen (her name is Tosin) and I communicate quite regularly, you'll see comments from me on her posts often. She sent me the first letter I got for this project actually...

As for Xechem and Nicosan, yes, I'm working with the founders of the company to "rescue" it and get Nicosan back on the market. We have a lot of work to do, but we are getting close... I actually had a meeting tonight with one of the NIPRD guys and have worked with them quite a bit over the last few months.

Thanks for the email address, I'll send you something so we can keep in contact, maybe you can help us get Nicosan into Brazil... :-)

LaMonte

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk