National Thalassemia Conference, Karachi

• 2 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
National Thalassemia Conference, Karachi
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »
Attention needed from Pakistani users of the site ....

Hi :
National Thalassemia Conference is to be held in Karachi, Pakistan  in november 2008 ....
i just came across this info .. if anyone know more details about it plz reply and tell  here ...
my doctor also offered me to come along with them  .... well thinking serously to go but dont know  about the programme .. soo more info is needed to get permision to my father ..... so plz  reply as soon  as possible .... ... i hope i will b there in this november ..but not sure  :biggrin ...
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: National Thalassemia Conference, Karachi
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 05:32:13 AM »
If your doctor is going along with you then it would be great.

I went with one of my doctors last year. It was a great informative experience and made some new friends too which are there on Orkut.

I hope to attend the Karachi one too. If I do go then you are most welcomed to stay along me. I have several relatives there so there wont be an issue of staying if your hosp does not cover the lodging expenses.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: National Thalassemia Conference, Karachi
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 06:50:36 AM »
buddy it is the special part of that conversation with doc ... she told me abt conference then said to my parents send him as well .. if he want to come with us that will fine or if he want to manage to reach there on their own ,it will b also  fine .. but send him so that he know abt the world . and learn how to  live in the people.... she said some kids r waiting to go as well  .. so you can come along us ....

now lets see wat happened now decision is only on my papa's hand ... but i will try my best ....sajid, inform JSF administration as well ..they will b keen to b there to see the karachi ... do something yaar ...

take care
umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk