My daughter

• 24 Replies

Offline Maako

Re: My daughter
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 02:10:24 PM »

note:  if someone else want those adress please send  me PM, i will send  . i m not sending those adreses here on the forum bcoze its not a cooking forum   :biggrin :grin ..

umair, u shud post it here too, after all its the general chatter thread, we can have those unrelated to thal, doesnt necessarily have to be related to thal all the time, right?  :biggrin

Maako

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »
absolutely right makoo ,
soo here are the URLs of those sites , i was talking about in my previous post , for tasty Saag recipes , here r the links ..

http://www.indianrelish.com/saag/

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/saag-paneer-recipe/index.html

http://www.indianfoodsco.com/Recipes/VegeLeafy/Indiangreens.htm

http://www.ifood.tv/network/saag/recipes

UMAIR
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 03:23:42 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Maako

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:41 AM »
umair, thanks for the links:D im not such a big fan of spinach though, but i found some great roti dishes.. am going to make potato paratha tonite for breakfasting.. am having a few friends over:D
Maako

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 04:51:05 AM »
Hi Maako ,
Have a good time with friends ... and enjoy the parathas ....

Ahumm... ahummm..... Maako ,will you eat all those  potato parathas alone ??? ??....
won't to share with anyone on this site ???   ??? .... especialy to me :grin . please remember me as well while eating those tasty parathas... and send me one of those parathas as well... otherwise i will not share my pizza  :khalifa ..

UMAIR
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2008, 04:59:15 AM »
Oh great, it's way past bedtime for me - and now you guys have made me hungry again!  Except, I don't know whether I want Parathas or if I should take Umair's pizza.. :khalifa

:think

Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2008, 06:12:10 AM »
Oh Sis ,
you're welcome to have Pizzaa , its enough to share with whole world ... let me explain it ... you can see the smiley (who is stiuated  on the  Pizza emoticon) he has a magic ppizza piece .. yeah look at that carefully when-ever he take's a bite of meat of pizza .. the meat come's  back again ... pizza isn't going to finish .. soo welcome to have pizza party ..... look at this :khalifa  hummmmmmmm .. super Pizza ... i want to have a pizza like this in reality .. after getting this pizza .. i will never  have to go again on Pizza Hut to have another Pizza .. its Great na ???

Take care
umair

===========
Umair

Offline Maako

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2008, 12:48:54 PM »
hehehe, i think i have enough for u all to eat, most welcome to join us:D:D:D  :biggrin come over:D :wink ...

it was a success.. i made paratha, fried fish, dhal curry, fish pie, chicken sandwich, caramel pudding, watermelon juice and coconut juice.. long list huh?   :-\ hehe, but made just enough of this and that.. and had loads of help from my husband mujey and zoona (close friend + housemate) :D

so umair brother, what do u want from that list? now will u share ure pizza with me? hehehe..
Maako

Offline jade

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 01:10:08 AM »
Wow Maako.  you are a great cook. Would you mind telling me how you make the watermelon juice? I love this but when I make it, it's not as good as when I bought it at the university, I could have drunk the whole jug there.

Are you fasting?

Jade

Offline Maako

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 06:00:04 AM »
 :biggrin i think we need to start a new thread just for cooking and recipes..

thanks jade, am not sure abt being great :wink, but i love to cook..

and yes am fasting..

abt the watermelon juice, i do it in two ways...

1. i blend sugar with plain ice water. then cut the watermelon into very small fine squares and stir it with the water. stir, NOT BLEND. the amount of water and sugar depends on how much ure serving and how sweet u like it.

another way is 2. blend the sugar  with plain ice water. Blend the watermelon again seperately.. u knw the residue left over right? just take the juice out and throw the residue... then stir the juice u took with the water u blended...

am blending the water and the sugar in the mixer coz am too lazy to keep stiring and stiring until sugar dissolves.. am i making sense? hehehe

i think the universities and places have it the second way, i prefer eating small pieces of water melon when i drink the juice though.. so my fav is the first way i described.. :biggrin
Maako

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 11:23:54 AM »
AOA all ,
(1) sorry for being late in reply, i was out for transfussion .... an about last night i had to sleep early  so i can wake-up early and will be able reach thal center at time  ...
------------------------------------------------------
Maakoo and Sharmin Sis ,
it was a success.. i made paratha, fried fish, dhal curry, fish pie, chicken sandwich, caramel pudding
hummmm i have marked with bold text those dishes which are my favourate i like  ..
soo at-least it becomes a cooking recipe thread  hahhhahaha.......  :rotfl

@ makoo
so umair brother, what do u want from that list? now will u share ure pizza with me? hehehe..
when-ever you want sis . i m always ready to share my pizza ....
its a magic pizza it is not going to finish so you all are welcome ... and have some pizza with me ... :grin  :rotfl

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk