Sajid Is No Longer With Us

• 81 Replies
Re: Sajid Is No Longer With Us
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 10:54:15 AM »
i cant believe this terrible news,my heart and sympthany go out to his family in this most
difficult time.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 12:24:38 PM »
Zaini Sis :
sure , but i think that we also have to make some rules and regulations as well  .. please check i have sent my no to you in a  PM .. please check that ..  i will update something realy soon about this idea ... Zaini Sis ,its truly your own idea .. but ,i had a similar idea before last friday that was , to ask andy to do send the all 1200 members their user name and password so if they have fogotten their username or pasword they could become online again .. and to re-union of members of this site ...  and to make sure that they r interested to come back or not ... and where they are and how they are doing ???... to know their health and treatment conditions ... its a good idea sis that you provided .. but we have to make some rules to use this in its true and proper means .. i hope you will got my point in exact and positive meanings ...

@ kathy & smurffette
i hav't refuse any kind of help .. you can find my e-maill adress in my profile and add me aas well ... i m not doing it by myself to avoid the miss-understanding and i dont want to pass the feel of disturbance to anyone and trying to make sure that no one feel about me that i m sticky or i m tracing you people , soo thats why i left it on you to decide to add or not ....  plz if anything in this message you feel isn't good then please ignore that as i m a little weak in english as you all know that ..... but i m not feeling bad of my bad english bcoze sajid mentioned several time tha " dont feel bad for your english , after all its not your native language  , soo feel free to post , ask and speak english here on forum "

Take care
umair
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 12:33:35 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 12:29:27 PM »
Thanks Sharmin and Kathy,

For understanding,i believe we all are going through the same situation,grief is overwhelming,i can't stop thinking about him,he was trying very hard to get his ferritin levels low,but unfortunately couldn't take ferriprox due to his WBC levels,i think if he could have taken ferriprox,situation might have been different.As we saw in umair's case how combination therapy helped him.
What we have to understand is that we have lost our dearest friend to iron overload,i know this overload was because of thalassemia,but we have members elder then Sajid on this forum,and in Sajid's case we can't even say he wasn't being compliant,Umair told me that he was doing desferal 6 nights a week.
He was a very strong person and held his self respect very high,never ready to accept help,when i sent him desferal,he never gave me his home address because he didn't want me to dend him desferal although he was short of desferal those days,i sent the package with his name on it to his thal centre and then just informed him.
Unfortunately,finances are a big problem in our country,managing a thal child can be very expensive,if you are managing him/her in the real sense,what with good treatment centres to ensure that you are getting properly screened blood,getting proper medicine with exact doses for chelation,along with the supplements that can help a thal child.
I belong to the so called upper middle class family,but i have help in managing my daughter's supplements atleast,from kind friends i got to know through this site,and my father,who helped me in getting wheat grass and carao,IP6 was provided by another kind friend.
How those parents must feel who have no means to get there kids even chelating drugs?I am thinking about tracking such patients and try  to get help for them.It would be a difficult task considering i have two kids ,am a full time mom and have all doemstic responsibilities,but i think i can take my first step then Allah will definitely help me in my cause.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline olivia mary

• Olivia Mary
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »
Christine just called me to tell me the sad news...  :wah
I want to say something but no words are coming to mind.....I am in shock ....my heart is broken....Sajid I do believe you are in the best place now healed and whole....I still cannot help but to feel that you have been robbed....I also feel that you had a purpose on this earth look at all of the lives you have touched  you are a wonderful person....I will miss you....all my love Kathleen

Offline marziya

• My lil angel Firdaus
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 02:31:23 PM »
Ina lila hai wa ina ilay hai rajeeoon

Its really sad to hear about Sajid .Very difficult to believe it.
I pray for his soul to rest in peace....Ameen.

Marziya
Be postive always!!!

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 01:08:17 AM »
Sajid , i m on chelation back again after a little break .... last time i turned on chelation with pump on feeling very 13 sep 2008 and my by my own schedule my next chelation date was saturday 20 2008, when you passed away to us .... but that time ,i had no courage to use the same infusion system about which you encouraged me to use ,, which one is easy handle and carry .... but i wasnt using bcoze of some fear about the having sist and pain with it .... i was using a local heavy & huge pump that was very dificult to carry.... thats why i wasn't regular with chelation ... ... now i m using that pump you told me to use .... i m having chelation therapy to that light-weight infusion system and remembering your words with eyes which havn't ability to tear anymore .....
you said , hey buddy ,try once again to use that infusion system, its O.K  and functioning same to my one , its not a fault , it will not harm anymore you just have to insert needle with 45degree angle

i dont know now who will encourage me to his personal experience ........ you had a very soft and kind heart ... you was a super personalty ... you was a good man , that's why you left this selfish and crual world .....

Umair
« Last Edit: September 24, 2008, 02:58:46 AM by nice friend »
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 02:02:32 AM »
Hi All visitors and the members ,
My Heart won't to believe and mind isn't coming to accept the reality ...both ( my heart and mind ) are praying to hear that it was a miss-understanding ... but, it's true ... its not a miss-understanding .. A person to whom we love but not meet once , is no more with us .. we have to accept it as soon as possible ... otherwise it will not let us leave and also will not let us to feel comfort and carry his cause on and move forward for his cause .... i m doing my best to stop sending his memories on site but i feel that it will not justice to his efforts and his memories ... we have to spread the words he had with us to inform other wat is the thinking of a thal about treatment and all other issues ... to spread  awareness about thalassemia .. to tell the world what issues and crisis thals are facing ... to tell the world wat are our probleme socialy , economicaly and employement related , treatment related , blood availability related , prices of medicines and suply of desferal related and  other problemes thals are having to cope with to survive ... to tell them its not the question only of good life for thals , its also a question on the survival as well .... its not a fight against thalassemia , its a struggle for survival of thals ... we won't to loss more friends like sajid ..soo we have to move and have to come a step forward to give thals a better chance to live ...

UMAIR

===========
Umair

Offline olivia mary

• Olivia Mary
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2008, 03:58:48 AM »
To the family and friends of Sajid..
It was very upsetting to hear from my wife Kathleen today that Sajid has passed. From his posts on this forum you were able to tell that he was a very selfless person. His posts would brighten up my wifes day when she would read them. To know that there are people like Sajid willing to help others when in need,when his own body was being destroyed,gives us all hope that there are more people like him in this world. Sajid may have passed from this place but his spirit will live on on each of us. May god take Sajid and use him now in heaven the way he used him here. :sorrow
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 05:41:20 AM by olivia mary »

Offline poo gill

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2008, 08:42:56 AM »

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person. When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done.

Dedicated to our friend Sajid -They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season.!

"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline poo gill

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2008, 08:53:02 AM »
I was in denial since I saw this message on Andy's MSN and was tryign to log in to my account here but was not able to. Then I said to myself it cant be our Sajid, he is so young so full of life.

Andy finally activated my account and I checked.. I wish I didnt have to check this and get this bad news today.

On one hand I posted Prat's recovery and on the other hand I get to hear this... y is happiness so shortlived.

"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2008, 03:15:48 PM »
I remember Miaki posted this song in memory of Stan.And Sajid's reply was "This poem reflects truly what a brave soldier Stan was." So the same goes for you Sajid.

My way by Frank Sinatra

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and every  highway;
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spat it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
"No, oh no not me,
I did it my way".

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Kathy11

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2008, 10:11:59 PM »
Hi Zaini. :hugfriend

I like this song and its my song too.
Kathy

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2008, 02:06:50 AM »
its something that he was saying to me in last few meetings ... it's reflecting wat sajid was thinking but he never told anyone .. he had a storm inside him  wat a brave & strong man he was ,, he didn't let that storm come-out .. it is something that i m feeling dificult for me to carry it inside me ..i m  not that much storng man , thats why i m unable to carry it in my heart ...

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Lyanne

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2008, 06:59:56 AM »

:whaat  Oh my God! :shocked  I'm shocked! :sorrow   my condolence to his family.......... and friends. I'm only gone a few weeks and this is the first thing  read......... :wah NO NO NO :wah ......... I feel sad and I'm gonna miss him! :sorrow
 :candle :candle
LYANNE :yahoo

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 08:43:46 AM »
I keep coming back here hoping that Sajid is just playing a horrible joke on us.   :sulk

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk