Sajid Is No Longer With Us

• 81 Replies

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Sajid Is No Longer With Us
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2008, 02:24:39 PM »
Whenever i open the site and see his dove,my heart jumps,but then i have to remind myself that he is not with us anymore,it still seems un believable some how.

Thanks for the dove Andy!

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline jade

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2008, 01:38:44 AM »
It is shocking to realise what happened. When I read this post right now I could not truly believe it. Sajid was such a nice person, always ready to help and hear others out patiently.  Well I have no words to express my grief.  He was so young ,so full of life and such a wonderful mind. May God grant him paradise.  We can only pray for him.  This has to be really hard for his family, his mother.  We have become so attached to him that we are missing him so much, now imagine what his mother is going through.  My sincere condolences to all the family and friends.

Jade

Offline Zaini

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2008, 03:25:12 PM »
  I think of you often
and make no outward show,
But what it means to lose you,
no one will ever know
You wished no one farewell,
not even said good-bye,
You were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why.
You are not forgotten
nor will you ever be,
As long as life and memories last,
I will remember thee.
To some you may be forgotten,
to others a part of the past,
But to me who loved you dearly,
your memories will always last.
Nothing can be more beautiful
than the memories I have of you.
To me, you were someone special,
God must have thought so too!
If tears could build a staircase
and memories a lane,
I would walk all the way to Heaven,
and bring you back again. 

I read it somewhere and it reminded me of you Sajid.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Kathy11

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2008, 11:34:26 PM »
Zaini  :flowers :flowers :flowers
This is a very nice  piece of memorial reading material .
I enjoyed reading it.

Still, I believe that if we have faith .its easier to understand ,accept and slowly move on.

If we have faith, we have a need to believe that god knows what he does and we need to follow without questioning his motives or decision.

Having said that .I know that we all are  hurting badly, but taking into consideration that god know best it, alleviate the pain and thus make it less hurtful.

I hope I make sense.
Love from Kathy

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2008, 12:02:19 AM »
Anybody knows who is using Sajid's account, i saw his name several times online today??

manal

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2008, 12:28:00 AM »
Manal, I keep seeing it as well, and it's freaking me out.  I asked Andy about it, and he said that it's family members, most likely his brother-in-law.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2008, 12:49:21 AM »
Thanks Danielle. My heart jumped when i saw his name today, i wanted to believe it was a bad joke.  Hope that his family get some comfort when they realize after reading the posts how their son was there for everyone

manal

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2008, 12:55:34 AM »
You're welcome, Manal.  :hugfriend  I feel the same way.  Every time I see his screenname online, I still keep praying that this is some sort of horrible joke that Sajid is playing on us.  I know that would be cruel, and that he wouldn't do that, but I wish it was true!  :sadyup

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2008, 03:20:30 AM »
long time i didn't openthe site cause i am so busy with the children i get shock when i saw the topic really am so sorry for his family and for his all freinds also for us we are going to loose one of our brothers who was very kind and respecteble with all of us i jusat say
                inna liLLAHI wa inna ilaihi raj'ioon
    God give strength to his family am not going to forget your supporting deuring my son crises .
          RAHMAT ALLAH ALAYK
                                 KHALIFA
RED_PILOT

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2008, 10:58:33 AM »
Hope that his family get some comfort when they realize after reading the posts how their son was there for everyone

Strange that i saw his account was online many times on orkut also. Could be Sajid's close friend or relative who knows all his accounts.
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline Zaini

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2008, 11:37:24 AM »
It must be his family members or any of his close friends,should i email his cousin and ask ?

Kathy,

Thanks for your wisdom,I definitely believe that God knows way better then us,and whatever He did was better for all of us,and i am definitely trying to move on by spending more and more time on this forum,to continue Sajid's legacy by welcoming and greeting others ,and trying to help as much as i can.

Zaini.

^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2008, 12:03:39 PM »
Hi Zaini Sis ,
I think , no neeed to disturb her more .. as we called his home and his aunt confirm's his death .. asking this question again & again will hurt pinch/hurt their hearts ,.. soo i think we dont have to askit again to them ...

the person who used his acount several times ii think he is his Bro-in-Law  ,.. as i asked to asim that who is using his acount  he told me he was too good friendly terms with his bro-in-law ... and as Andy mentioned a few day ago that  "Sajid's bro-in-law sent a message to andy " .. it shows that he is his bro-in-law who is conveying or messages to his family ... and using his account as well .. when i first time saw his acoount online .you may ask Sharmin sis wat was my feelings and how madly i reacted  .. when i first time saw his acount online i thought that he is playing a bad joke with us .. i sent several PMs on his account but no one reply i got to the person who was using the account ..  may God bless us to understand and realize that the Sajid is no more with us ...

Take care
umair
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 12:20:07 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Alia

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2008, 08:26:43 PM »
ohh my god,oh my god i cant believe sajid is no longer with us. i have not been on this site for whaile now i n heared sajid is gone , sajid have helped so many pple n this site. his words made me stronger when i needed help with sara. may allah rest his sprite n peace and may allah give his family family the stringth to deal with this tragedy.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2008, 02:03:33 AM »
I know that this doesn't seem to get any easier.  Each time I log in and see this thread I feel the shock again, and each time another member realizes that this tragedy has transpired I feel the disappointment with them. 

I hope we can take this emotion and do something good with it.  Take good care of yourselves and your loved ones.  Let's get Sajid's message out and help people. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2008, 08:01:41 PM »
It amazes me everytime how every member praises him,Not every one gets that, He was such an angel,always helped every one in any way he could.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk