please read

• 1 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
please read
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:23:32 AM »
Hi All ,
i want to say that , we have alot of members on the site using various type of products and having benefits , and sharing their experiences with us , that is wat we all are doing .. the thing i want to raise iss ,, we have many member they haven't mentioned about their thalassemia type in their profiles ... i think they have to mention their type of thalassemia , it will make easy to know about the results of products ( they are sharing their views about ) .
For Example , if i said that i used wheatgrass or any-other product and its worked for me ... you didn't know  that wheatgrass worked for which kind of thalassemia patient .... if i mention there about my type of thalassemia in my profile , you may easily got to know that wheatgrass worked for a patient of Thalassemia Major ... and it will become easy for you to comparison and decide for your condition .....

People who know how they can make this change in their Profile. please think about it ..
and who dont know how to do this ...they can just reply to this post by writing their type of thalassemia .... i will think about for the solution for them ....

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: please read
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 02:43:43 PM »
Great idea Umair, it would be very helpful to know. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk