Hello every one

• 9 Replies
Hello every one
« on: October 19, 2008, 07:53:29 AM »
Hi,
    I m a new member of thalpal. Little bit about me : I m elder sister of Sajid rauf as u all know him very well. With out him i m sooooo alone. He was not only my brother but a good friend as well good adviser also.  :wah :wah :wah.I m standing alone dont know what to do ???. I lost my elder brother 27 years before and now Sajid is gone after 27 year at the age of 27. How cruel is thal  :huh :huh. I cant write more now.    

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Hello every one
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 07:57:04 AM »
Sadaf,

You are welcome here,keep posting and sharing,i know your grief is beyond limits,but we are here to support you,we all miss Sajid too.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 08:13:10 AM »
Hello Sadaf

Please be sure that we are always here for you, you are our sister like Sajid was our brother. You can share what ever you feel any time whether concerning thal or not. You will always find us supporting you and offering you a sincere advice, you are an important part of this site and togather we will be able to endure the pain but never forget Sajid :hugfriend :hugfriend

manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 03:19:02 PM »
Dear Sadaf,

You have suffered some terrible losses.  You are our sister and you have a very important place in our family here.  We are all here to support you through this grief and pain.  We are so glad to have you posting here. 

Much love and respect,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Maako

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 01:50:03 AM »
Welcome Sadaf,

You are among family here, as our sister, like dear sajid was our brother... Share with us anything you want and we will be here for you, to support in anyway we can.

love always, maako
Maako

Offline Annie

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 07:22:38 AM »
Welcome Sadaf,
plz Make Yourself Comfotable..You can share your feelings with us (most welcome)

Take Care
I AM  SUFFERING FROM THALA MAJOR

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 03:50:51 AM »
Hi Sis ( Sadaf ch. ) ..
How are you ?. Sajid wasn't only an important part of this community but my friend as well ....
he was soo caring and so loving and sincere friend .... i never found him rude or a miss-guider ..
he shared alot of incidents that happened in past 6 months ...  he was a big bro for me .. he  were always there to advise me ... to guide me ... please share wat-ever you want to share . .. we all are here to help you ..... you are our sister like Sajid was our  brother .. he still live's in our hearts ...  me and Sajid Shared alot of moment to each other ... we chatted alot ... i remember , it were a little holiday for Sajid  when-ever you came to visit the home in past 6 months ... it was his habit to inform before leaving the PC that why he gona sign-out to MSN ... a few times he left the conversation bcoze his nephew wanted to play Games on PC ..  .. he told me about the gaming sites which he used to download games for your little Kid ... i cant type anyomore on this topic ... i will try share the moments with you later .

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 07:07:03 AM »
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    http://www.eatcake.net.au/images/cherryblossom-cake.jpg
  :bighug u all r sooooo sweet

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 04:35:20 PM »
Sadaf,

It is so great having you here  :hugfriend.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 03:57:41 AM »
Hi Sadaf Ch .,
It's nice to see you are posting here Sis ...
please stay in-touch and keep posting ...

Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk