where is Andy?

• 8 Replies

Offline poo gill

where is Andy?
« on: October 21, 2008, 12:13:27 PM »
Andy

Where are you?????? Are you ok. Just didnt notice any new posts, that is why checking.

Luv

Puja

"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: where is Andy?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »
Andy is been suffering sleepless nights the past few days  :tired  and it is still early in the States so i am wishing he is having agood sleep now.
 :sandman :insomnia
manal
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 01:23:16 PM by Manal »

Offline aysam

• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 01:41:34 PM »
ANDY WE NEED YOU HERE AYSAM NEEDS YOU

, MY LITTLE MAN ,
I MEET A BOY EVER SO SWEET THERE HE TOOK MY HEART FROM NOW HE WANTS TO SET IT FREE
       I WENT HOME TO CRY ON MY BED MY FATHER CAME IN TO FIND ME DEAD
HE FOUND A LETTER IT SAID
 (DIG MY GRAVE DIG IT DEEP ON THE STONE UP ABOVE TELL THE WORLD I DIED FOR LOVE )

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 02:00:50 PM »
Hi Andy,

I hope that you are well and finally getting some sleep.  Take your time to rest, you are always giving.  I'm sure your concern for all of us and our questions buzz through your head all night.  We'll be okay, please take some time for yourself.  We are all here for you.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2008, 02:16:10 PM »
Oh I am so sorry to hear that,sleep well Andy,Take your time.Although we definitely miss you here.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: where is Andy? Please have some patience.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2008, 03:58:35 PM »
It hasn't really been that long has it? I did post last night (my time) and also messaged Manal, so it's not like I went missing. I woke this morning to over 75 new posts. I think the moderators are doing a fine job and that is the whole purpose. I really can't be here 24/7.

When I take a trip, it means I am not at work and get very behind in my work. To top things off, my full time worker quit right after I got back. He was supposed to work this week but never showed up. My part time worker is starting his stem cell transplant for lymphoma tomorrow and the full time guy picked this time to leave with full knowledge that I would already be short-handed (and I think that was the point of his timing because he really is one of the pettiest minded people I have met on this planet...he didn't even express condolences when Lisa died even though he also knew her...no great loss getting such a selfish person out of my store, but the timing was intentionally bad...he also didn't even wish the part time guy well before he undergoes the transplant). So, I am left short of workers and have to hire and train someone new, while also trying to catch up on my work before deadlines hit next week. So, I may not be quite as available this week, so please everyone, calm down. Adding even more posts looking for me only adds to the number I have to go through, so please relax. I can't be expected to be available at all hours and people need to remember I'm over in the US and there is a big time difference with Asia.

I'll catch up as I can but I do have a lot of work to get done this week, so be patient.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Kathy11

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »
Hi Andy.
Chin up,It will get better ,I told ya to stay out off kindergarten :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl,
This will make you laugh" I hope"

You are dealing with the now ( Y) generations everything has to be done now :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl.

I myself has had a few drama in my life lately I know what it is not to have enough hours in the day.
I guess the older we get the slower we get, and still the society expect more of us :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl.
You make the rules,  take care of yourself and your bussiness first because it is your lively hood after all.

No one is too get a cure faster ,so we all can learn to acquire the virtue of patience.

I think we have some capable young women and they are doing a great job answering various questions and giving valuable info to all :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap,
God bless,
With love from Kathy

Offline poo gill

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 09:39:52 AM »
Hey Andy

You are always here for us. I really got worried that you might be sick cos, after the long trip to S'pore. Thanks again for everything. Hope you really get some help soon. Dont work too hard and get good rest please.

Indeed the Manal and Sharmin are doing a fantastic job.

Luv
"We are like angels with just one wing. We can only fly by embracing each other." 

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 01:16:41 AM »
We hope that your employee is doing well with the stem cell transplant procedure.  Best wishes to him, when time permits please update us on his condition.
Regards,
Sharmin

Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk