A DOCTOR SAYS HE HAS A CURE FOR THAL

• 11 Replies

Offline aysam

• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
A DOCTOR SAYS HE HAS A CURE FOR THAL
« on: October 25, 2008, 12:17:44 PM »
I went to see a doctor i was told about who dose miricals anyways he said he couldnt see me as he had to many paitents so i said can you see me towmorow he said No i meen i have to many
 no new paitents anyways my freind saw
 i was very upset
 as so many have said he HAS cure cancer and other iilnesss so she went in with my sons blood results and showed him and told him he had thal maj so he said to her ok i will see her son and daughter but she needs to do as i say i need two hours with each child he has a full surgery with peolpe standing hours to see him so he said to me to COME  bring aysam wendsay and he also said he will intrudce me to a lady whos son had thal majo and he cured him so i asked my freind mmm how much ?
she said he is for free i am really wondering if he says he can cure him there were over 100 proffecers at the confrence trying to find a way of  cure so many years i wonder if he has a cure why wouldnt he shaRe it with the whole world ?
 my freind said look you are not going to lose anything so give him a chance he has cured many ppl before with otheR
 things wich i have heard from other ppl and he is a good doc i  dont know i said please dont get my hopes high there isnt just a mirical drug whats wrong with you she said that he is too sure of himself
i wonder what kind a doc is he shall I go or not i am afraid he gives my son anything now i want to go to find ot what he know s that thouasnds dont ?
 anyone HAS ANYONE suggestions and remmember i only went there to understands my sons blood results i ended up getting a cure mmm
 and he said as for my dughter he can just look at her and tell me what wrong ?
 how can somene just put so much hope in somene dosnt he undesatnd mm tell me i am really confussed and its like NOT LIKE I  belive him i just cant stop wondering should i go if i dont what will i miss ,MAYBE HE KNWS SOMETHING MAYBE NOT  ??? ???
, MY LITTLE MAN ,
I MEET A BOY EVER SO SWEET THERE HE TOOK MY HEART FROM NOW HE WANTS TO SET IT FREE
       I WENT HOME TO CRY ON MY BED MY FATHER CAME IN TO FIND ME DEAD
HE FOUND A LETTER IT SAID
 (DIG MY GRAVE DIG IT DEEP ON THE STONE UP ABOVE TELL THE WORLD I DIED FOR LOVE )

Offline aysam

• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
Re: A DOCTOR SAYS HE HAS A CURE FOR THAL
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 12:23:33 PM »
YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY WERID
 IF HE KNOWS SOMETHING ALL THE DOCTORS IN THE WORLD DOSNT
WHY WOULDNT HE TELL THEM THIS IS WHAT IS MAKEING ME LAUGH AT MYSLEF TO ACTULLY BELIVE HIM
AND WHATS MORE FUNNY HE IS ONLY 2 MINN WALK FROM MY HOME SO LOL
I HAD THE CURE JUST HAD TO WALK 2 MIN TO GET IT HEHEH CONFUSSING please peolpe doNt think i am mad but he is suppose to be the sain person to tell a pAitent he has a cure come on i will for SURE let you guys all know if my son gets cured then you can all fly to my place and walk to his surgry
im just thinking out louad and wantted to share my toughts with you guys
, MY LITTLE MAN ,
I MEET A BOY EVER SO SWEET THERE HE TOOK MY HEART FROM NOW HE WANTS TO SET IT FREE
 (DIG MY GRAVE DIG IT DEEP ON THE STONE UP ABOVE TELL THE WORLD I DIED FOR LOVE )

Offline aysam

• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 12:29:49 PM »
   ANDY COULD THIS BE HE ACTULLY SAID HE WILL INTRUDCE ME TO THE THALASSMIA       
                             MAJOR     

PAITENT   

WHO
                  IS
                NOW
               CURED ?        IS THIS A SHAME ? BUT HE HAS SO MANY PAITENTS HE IS ALWAYS BUSY ,
HE DOSNT TAKE MONEY
ITS NOT LIKE HE WANTS MY MONEY
HE DOSNT WONT FAME CUZ LOL HE WOULD HAVE TOLD SOMENE
WHAT DO YOU THINK GIVE ME SOMETHING
, MY LITTLE MAN ,

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 04:08:54 PM »
Mariam,

I believe in your list of queries you have answered you own question.  Were he to have actually cured a thal major, would everyone not know?  Where and how and when did he get this technique, study it? post results? 

When you are a parent, this is exactly what you want to here, that there is a magical cure - a short cut.  My personal experience is that such a short cut does not yet exist.  If you would like, you can find out the tecnique by which he plans to cure your son, and we will research it for you.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 07:05:18 PM »
Mariam,

We are all skeptical when we hear claims about cures for thal and I am happy to see you are cautious also. Is it too good to be true? Almost definitely. Should you check it out? Yes. If he can arrange for you to talk to a patient that was supposedly cured, please do so. But be prepared with some questions for the patient before you meet, such as how many years did the person transfuse and how often. Have there been anymore transfusions since the cure? Can the person produce any medical records to confirm that it was thal major? I think many of these doctors who talk about cures don't understand the difference between minor and major.

I think you should also ask Smurfette and Sydneygirl if they ever heard of this before.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 08:59:27 PM »
Hi Aysam ,
my opinion is , He is practicing his own thinking and ideas

why he is not chargin money ?.
answer is , he want to win your confidence that he is doing only for welfare of thal patients , soo that thal patient keep visiting his clinic regularly and he could become easy to make a trials report of his experiments on thal patients ...
i have a question in my mind , that is, if he got a techniqeu/cure of thalasemia which could be a result of his efforts/progress  of many years (if he has a real cure ) then wh he is not interested to take a little benefit of his efforts in the field, after all he is a doctor and its his profession , or if he is doing it for the welfare of thals , then why he is not telling his technique/cure of thalassemia to every doctor so it become an easy to access and cure for all not for only a particular region ???... if he was doing it for thals as he is showing by not taking a fee for consultation , then there are many ways like publishing the cure/techniqu on internet and telling to everyone that , it is a cure and you may take benefit to it ... if it is true that he has the cure then its a Breakingnews in people related to the medical profession ... its something like a breakthrough for medical sciences , the diseas which is has no cure and scientist was searching for the cure for it from couple of decades  finaly cure for that diseas has found ,its not a little news .....  think abt it ...

i will sugest you to check that deeply and ask him about his treatment  wat he is giving?? and why he is giving?? about the function and properties details of the medicines or surgery he want to do ??..  and then discuss here on the forum about all those things ..... hope senior and experts people like Andy ,Manal , Sharmin , Zaini  and other will help you alot as they are doing in my case and for all other members as well ... you're in good hands soo be relaxed ....

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair 
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Laura

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 09:36:50 PM »
Hello,

I know this is a very serious dilema. I wouldn't go. Some years ago, a friend of mine, patient of Cancer, told me to go to the doctor who was treating him. He said he could cure the cancer and cronical diseases as mine. The doctor didn't ask either for money but he prescribed some medecins that you could only buy there, so he finally took the money. I told my friend I didn't trust in "other medicins" and I recommended to continue having his treatment in the hospital but he refused it. At first, he felt much more better, he thought it was because of his "new treatment" but it was just that he didn't have the effects of the chimiotherapy. As you can imagine, some months later, he died.

I'm not telling you that if you go visiting to this "doctor" the kid is going to die, I'm just asking you not to leave any of the treatments that your real doctor has prescribed for the child. You don't lose anything in visiting this place but you have to be concious that Thalasemia is a genetic disease and no one can change the gens of a person.

Another thing that I would ask you to think about is the extreme closeness to your home. Has he been always there? I know I have a tendency to mistrust of this kind of miracles; but I think that, if it is public that your kid is affected by Thalassemia and this doctor has arrived to the zone after your neighbourhood knew he was affected, they have installed there to catch you.

Finally, I just want you to bear in mind that Thalassemia Major is not a common disease. Usually, only those who suffer from Thal know about it. I'm sure you have already thought about it but if I was to go, I wouldn't take the child with me and I would start the visit asking questions about Thalassemia to the doctor like if it was an exam. I think that if he sais he can cure it, he must know about the disease, the treatments, the effects, etc. For example, if he doesn't know that the problem starts in the bone marrow or that one of the worst effects of the treatment is the ferritine increasement, he doesn't know about the disease and, of course, he cannot cure it.

:hugfriend
Laura.

The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »
Exactly Laura , it look's like a scamer or freak ... nothing is in his favour...  he is claiming something about wat doctors and researcher are trying to find from many years but still they are in progress , didn't reach their destiny ... i think that doctor is a scam or want thalassemia patients to do his experiements on those thals ...
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 02:25:33 AM »
actually umair its not a scam  its annother doctor searching  for experimental subject.
even i dont consider these kind  of people doctors because to be doctor is a nobel proffesion but these kind of people arent noble to me or even anyone of us

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 07:19:19 AM »
If doctor has really cured Thal he must have Nobel prize in his showcase right?

my opinion is , He is practicing his own thinking and ideas

That is why doctors are called medical practitioners. They practice their whole life on live subjects (in this case humans).

I personally have seen 5-6 people in my own city (and have given some of them a try) claiming to cure Thal (i am sure they haven't heard this word before).
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2009, 12:02:21 PM »
If doctor has really cured Thal he must have Nobel prize in his showcase right?
:exactly ,
 :agree 100% to you Tariq bro ...

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline Smurfette

• Me and my Goddaughter
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 06:13:53 AM »
Mariam,

As Sharmin said you have answered your own questions!!!! I would never on this earth pay or even go to someone like that...

They are not Dr's as they call themselves... They are imoral people, who do not care what happens to those who suffer!!!

They say that they have a cure for cancer and anything else, but is it written up in the books or do they actually have a patient who actually SURVIVED CANCER? or any other disorder?

I am sorry but I dont believe in rubbish like this...

I absolutely agree with nice friend there too..

Where did he study? Where did he get his training from? You should be asking all these questions...

And you say that he lives 2mins from you? Well I wouldnt even bother if he live next door to me..

These people just dont know what a cure is!!!!

Enough said

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk