helluuu..

• 18 Replies
helluuu..
« on: November 05, 2008, 01:58:32 PM »
Hai.. I’m thal from Malaysia (sabah).. right now i'm using both desferal and L1.. so far so good, my only problem is my knee join, sometime its hurt but sometimes the pain just seems to disappear .. I just find out this website.. fantastic, I learn a lot about desferal, L1 what supplement should I take.. wow u guy are amazing.. and andy u are my inspiration.. I just want to say thanks 4 all the info.. u guy are the great..  :hugfriend

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: helluuu..
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 01:59:32 PM »
Welcome HaIkEr77

We look forward to seeing your posts!

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »
Hello HaIkEr77,

:welcomewagon on the forum,keep posting and sharing.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline sarah

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2008, 10:34:56 PM »
hii welcome ..its soo good to c all the thals here i regret y didnt i was here b4 ???...but so far so good..welcome to the club

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2008, 11:06:17 PM »
Hi HaIkEr77 ( Sabah )
 :welcome to the Family , i hope you will find all answer of  concerns and you will find this site very useful , as i  . soo keep visiting , keep reading the threads , keep posting and dont hesitate to ask , wat ever you want to ask and wat ever you want to kow about .........

Best Regards
Take Care
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 11:43:27 AM »
thanks nice friend, sarah, ZAINI and sharmin.. nice to meet u all..  :hugfriend

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 01:20:43 PM »
Hi HaIkEr77 ,
Same Here ( nice to meet you too )...

Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline sarah

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »
yeah v all r very frndly ppl for real ...dnt think that v r only being nice to u v r actually very nice n cool ppl  :biggrin
 nyway how r u n howz life treating u i smtimes feel that here ppl r very fourmal i mean to say that as if v r treating thals as they r sm kind of ppl from another planet...v should treat every body like normal if u know wt i mean n most important stop feeling sorry for each oder ...
stay cool but dnt freeze....if i said anything rong the apologies r mine but that the way i am i can ne a bit strght fwd..but i thot to let u know all about how i feel :wink

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 09:15:08 PM »
Exactly , i dont know about the others but i m COOL, almost freezed and shivering here is my pic .

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :biggrin :biggrin :grin :grin

Umair

===========
Umair

Offline sarah

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 09:39:57 PM »
hahahaahaha  :rotfl..i know ur very nice mr nice frnd laikin can i know ur real name..n now i have no doudt that ur really cool ..lol
 :biggrin..nyway wt r u upto these days oder then ur thalaseemic activities ?
im a very busy person to be honest i have been in Pakistan all my life like i was 7 wen i came to Pakistan from Qatar n i basically love n adore my country Pakistan..n now im married in England n miss Pakistan every day :wah n my frnds so i make sure i take sm time our from my frnds n keep in touch with them thru emails n stuff...like i do talk to all on PH but cmon internet is alot fun  :wink

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2008, 03:14:03 PM »
thanks sarah and nice friend. .  i know.. everyone here are very fridly.. that's why i  join this forum..  :biggrin

i hope i can share all the question that i always want to ask, especially to the most experience thal here.. hehe..   

its like i have found a new world in here. . full with hope and promise. . . :clap :veil

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 04:18:33 PM »
@ HaIkEr77
Hi , your welcome .. please dont wait & hesitate to ask and anything you want to ask ...
we always welcome the questions ....

@ Sarah
hummm ... a little late to reply na??.. Thanx for accepting that i m cool hahhahha ... my real name is Umair for more details you can visit my profile,  just click on my nickname to do that . nothing just trying to take controle of my ferritin levels then i will join my father in his business as they want to me ... yeah i agree, comunicate on interntet is better than the phone and it has alot of fun to chat on internet than thetalk on phone ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

Offline sarah

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »
yeah u should join ur dad in business n inshallah every thing will be fine with ur firriten .. :wink my sons treatment is just going on ..he is on regular checkups now. having infection control medicine after every oder week ..he is much better after BMT but atill needs blood smtimes ..
as his his body is still adjusting to the new bone marrow..inshallah he will get der..:)

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2008, 10:03:56 AM »
yeah u should join ur dad in business n inshallah every thing will be fine with ur firriten .. :wink my sons treatment is just going on ..he is on regular checkups now. having infection control medicine after every oder week ..he is much better after BMT but atill needs blood smtimes ..
as his his body is still adjusting to the new bone marrow..inshallah he will get der..:)

Why would some one need blood after BMT? Anyone heard that before,was that the case with Abdul wahab?Or Omega's daughter?

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline sarah

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2008, 10:45:11 AM »
one needs blood after BMT for a while bcoz doctore here in England say that it takes a while for the body to adjust with new cells so smtimes sm cells keep going up n down n they say that its totally normal , it takes abt 6 to 10 months for the body to settle down with new cells. i dnt know the oder ppl u vr talking abt:)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk