The Limitation Is Only In Our Mind !! Moral message for all Patients & Parents

• 5 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
The Limitation Is Only In Our Mind 
A 10-year-old boy decided to study Judo despite thefact that he had lost his left arm in a devastatingcar accident. The boy began lessons with an oldJapanese judo master. The boy was doing well, so hecouldn't understand why, after three months oftraining the master had taught him only one move. "Sensei," the boy finally said, "Shouldn't I belearning more moves?""This is the only move you know, but this is the onlymove you'll ever need to know," the sensei replied.Not quite understanding, but believing in his teacher,the boy kept training. Several months later, the sensei took the boy to hisfirst tournament.Surprising himself, the boy easily won his first twomatches. The third match proved to be more difficult,but after some time, his opponent became impatient andcharged; the boy deftly used his one move to win thematch. Still amazed by his success, the boy was now inthe finals. This time, his opponent was bigger,stronger, and more experienced. For a while, the boyappeared to be overmatched. Concerned that the boy might get hurt, the refereecalled a time-out.He was about to stop the match when the senseiintervened."No," the sensei insisted, "Let him continue." Soonafter the match resumed, his opponent made a criticalmistake: he dropped his guard. Instantly, the boy used his move to pin him. The boyhad won the match and the tournament.He was the champion. On the way home, the boy andsensei reviewed every move in each and every match.Then the boy summoned the courage to ask what wasreally on his mind. "Sensei, how did I win thetournament with only one move?" "You won for tworeasons," the sensei answered. "First, you've almostmastered one of the most difficult throws in all ofjudo. And second, the only known Defence for that moveis for your opponent to grab your left arm." The boy'sbiggest weakness had become his biggest strength. 

Moral
"Sometimes we feel that we have certain weaknesses andwe blame others, the circumstances and our self for itbut we never know that our weakness can become ourstrength one day. Each of us is special and important,so never think you have any weakness, never think ofpride or pain, just live your life to its fullest andextract the best out of it!" "You have powers you never dreamed of. You can dothings you never thought you could do. There are nolimitations in what you can do except the limitationsof your own mind." - Darwin P. Kingsley 
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Umair,

That was great!  Thank you for sharing :)

It makes me think that thals have gained courage, wisdom and compassion because of their missing red blood cells. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
yeah exactly sharmin ,
in my words , its like a glass , a half glass of water , a glass which is not half filled , which filled half with water and half with Space/air only have to discover that the space of that half area ,
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Thanks Umair, it really touched my heart   :ty

manal

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
 :urwelcome Manal ,

Umair

===========
Umair

Thanks Umair.
Regards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk