Want your help to help thals...plz

• 2 Replies
Want your help to help thals...plz
« on: December 15, 2008, 05:52:49 AM »
AOA,

Its wasim here... i am continuing my disscussion of "Spot light \ hello its wasim" section here.

I mentioned

AOA,
Thanks zaini and umair. Your reply was quit strenghtening.

I would like all ofyou to correct me where i m wronge.

1. I think the most difficult thing is to arrange blood for the thalas. Is it? if so , i can go for a blood society.

2. Also i want to know abt the average expense on every transfusion for a single patient, within pakistan. for that i could try arrange charity for some patients.

3. Third very important thing is awarness of thalas. in rural areas. I could also go for that.

My trust is in initial stages and i will have to work very hard and would need your lot of help.

Best Regards,
Mian Wasim

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wecare_charity/ 

Reply from umair bhai against Want your help to help thals...plz
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 05:54:16 AM »
Umair bhai mentioed

AOA Wasim Bhai ,
i like your spirit to help thals , i think that , all three options need work in its directions but i will sugest you to take Awareness option , that is wat realy needed in not only rural but in big cities as well ...  a big nomber of our population in rural & cities area dont know abt thalassemia, that is the reason of inreasement in the no# of thals in pakistan , awareness is realy needed , if we giving aid to one patient that is only for oe patient but, if we aware one family to the thalassemia we are closing the way of increasement of thals no# in one family .. i saw some families in my thal center those has more than one thalassemic childrens, some of those families has more than 3 thals in it ... and some thals has also some thal cousins in their uncles and aunt's families ... soo if we aware one family to thalassemia we are not awareing one family we are spreading awareness in whole their relatives ... if we aware oe family to have done Electropherosis test before marriage , its mean we r saving our next generation , we can't collect fund to give a qualit life to all thals in our country , bcoze we cant chase them to their homes to force them to get transfusions and other treatments on time , we cant collect much funds to give desferal to every child 21 vials a week that means 150 x 21 = 3150 RPs per week ,,  .. but if we spread awareness that means we are controling the no#  of thals , that is wat easiest way to help people and our country ... i think you can start your work by printing the pumflets about thalassemia and how to prevent thalassemia and giving the lectures in universities about thalassemia .. that is the more effective and better way to save our next generation ... its treatments r realy costly, most of  the parents of thals even cant efford to travel to get their child to thal centers , soo it will b good to educate peoples in rural areas to slow down the increasement rate of thals ... it will be best help for the peoples of rural areas who dont know anything and not able to understand and how to cop with thalassemia ... i hope i make the sense and gave the right direction where the work is needed on urgent basis ..best wishes for your niece , May ALLAh bless her with good, happy & healthy life full of life ... ( Ameen )

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair

Re: Want your help to help thals...plz
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 05:56:08 AM »
AOA,

Umair explained  his point very clearly and was quit convinecing but your further suggesstions would help to make a good dicission.

Waiting for response,
Wasim.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk