what do you think

• 23 Replies

Offline cherieann

Re: what do you think
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 12:45:12 PM »
You stopped at 40... :wah
I want you to keep going to 100 :hugfriend

Andy I liked what you said.. tis true we are special and it doesn't stop at medical, it is in all parts of our lives.....even when we sleep.
I feel great to be me ......
Alive and enjoying life
Thalassaemia is a lifestyle not a burden.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »
Hi Cheriean ,
i didn't mean that 40 isn't the end , i just want to explain that after 40 life goes very smoother not fast slwoly slowly no jumps and ups and downs in the life after 40 bcoze that is the time you got an helping motorbike ( your childrens come's in the scene to help you ) here is a local  says is : oldman and child both are same in many ways ..... soo one similarty i found in both is  , no tension , no worries , life is smooth and full of fun, onething which is different is , little child could get worried to see their parents worried and old parents could get worried to see their child's worried, isn't it a similarity between a little child and old parents  .... hahhahhaahah take care

Best REgards for you people
Take CAre
Umair
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 09:02:26 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline cherieann

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 07:50:33 AM »
 :rotfl I know you were teasing. hahaha
You are right no matter what our ages are we are similiar.
Take Care my friend.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2009, 08:55:03 AM »
Cheriean i can only say onething in answer that is ,  :biggrin :grin
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Laura

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »
Hello!

Believing in God or not is something extremely personal. It is something that depends on each individual. I absolutely respect people who believe in God and sometimes I wish I did, but I don't really believe in God. In our case, I think it is not God but we ourselves who make us being the way we are. We are just as what our circumstances have made of us. We are just what we have to be to keep on living with thal.

I believe in People and I think that we can do great things if we want to. One example is this forum. I have never though that I would find a place where I would feel as well as I feel now that I know I have somewhere to explain my experiencies and talk about my personal situation whenever I need to do it. I really appreciate you all and I do think it is for people like you that the world keeps on moving.

I just wanted to tell you how well you make me feel when I see that anybody who post a doubt, or some news (good or bad) has always a reply with some advices or messages or support. I think it is this solidarity what makes us special.

Best regards,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Kathy11

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 09:46:08 PM »
To Laura,
I hope today is better than yesterday,We are all glad that you are part of our lives too. :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers

Its important for all human beings to know there is a power greater than themselves.
In order to have strength and courage everyone needs to believe in something greater than themselves,
I hope that one day  you reach , that place, when you know and feel the love that comes from something greater than you.In the meantime its good to have friends whom gives unconditional acceptance and kindness
good Luck girl
Kathy

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2009, 07:24:13 PM »
guyz c mon now we r really off the track beliven in god or not is a cruesal topic although i belive in god but we cannot force annyone that he should belive in god or not it depends on indivisuals faith and religon we can just go on and on arguing on this topic but it would be of no use and at the end of the day we will gain nothin

Offline cherieann

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2009, 01:28:12 AM »
I'm sorry :( but I didn't realise we were arguing? and I'm sorry if we went off track too ???
Personally I don't think it should matter what our religion is, and wether we follow it or not.
What should matter is what we as individuals do to make this road easier to ride.
Belief and faith are important to me whether its my belief of a higher being or the belief that I can do this and I have faith that my family and friends to support me should I fall.
We are all individuals with a common link BUT we are still individuals with our own beliefs and faith that helps us as individuals. What may work for me, may not work for you.

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2010, 03:11:54 PM »
No matter what the post is....just reading it makes me feel so special to be a part of this group!
Laura I really agree with you about the solidarity part....
All of you thalpals are a source of inspiration not only for the other thals or their families but also for the rest of the world...
The spirit that is visible here probably comes with the thal gene!
I love you all at thalpal....I am not sure about my belief in divinity but I am sure that you are all divine in your own special way!
Madhavi
Love and luck to all...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk