• 7 Replies
i dont know maybe you can title it after going through it
« on: December 29, 2008, 11:32:20 PM »
who are we
what iz are importance
what we are ment for
what iz the reason that some of the thals goes into depression for nothing

here are some questions for you guys.
please answer these questions honestly rather than democraticly  because these four questions really can help confused and depresed thals to define their personality and maybe because of this they can find their meaning in life

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: i dont know maybe you can title it after going through it
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 11:24:20 AM »
AOA DJ ,
i tried my best to answer your questions in anothert thread .. soo please check that thread ....
http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=2058.0

Take CAre buddy :
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »
Diskjockey,

One note of importance concerning depression in thals. While some depression is related to the anxiety having thal creates, much of the depression experienced by thals is a direct result of iron overload and its effects on the hormonal systems of thals. The only remedy is proper chelation from the start so the glands are never damaged by iron.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

thanx
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:51 PM »
thank you very much andy sir i appricate your concern

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »
Note : i want to mention here that once again Tariq bro translated this quote i m gonna mention below in my post .. Thank you soo much Tariq bro for being there for me and for being soo helping to me ... thanx alot ..

Hi Ahmed ;
here is the answer of your last question here its is ...
The misery which shifts your attention towards Allah is not really a misery, its actually blessing. And a blessing which makes you forget the Giver of that blessing, is actually a misery ....
if all thals start thinking by keeping this quote in their mind they wiilll never get any kind of depression in their lives... only reason of being depressed of any thal is related to thinking that they are not blessed and to questioning to the Creator ( ALLAH ) (God) that why we are suffering . this quote answer's that question if yo read first line very carefully ... soo i think that is the right answer for your last question and a good way to cope with depression just by thinking positive .. i request's to all thals and to all people please live the lighter side of the life and try to think positive and your life will bcome vvery easy andfull joy ... keep thanking to your God that you got complete body ... dont ask why dont have you this and that .. just say thanx for wat you , have wat got ... dont say why to God just say thanx God You blessed me with many things that i cant ever count in my complete life ( can you count absolutely not ) .... and oh my ALLAH (God ) i m happy in every condition .. i m happy in your will ... i left my will my wishes on your will and wat ever you wanted to me to test me or wat ever you want tto test me i m happy in all that ... wat ever your will is , i m happy in your will ... and you will never feel depressed ...

thats my way of thinking is and it si a big reason of my possitive reply....wat you cant change accept that .... thats why i m always happy and possitive ( a few times i feel discouraged and demmorilized but when then i remember the quotes like this one i bcome's like  recharged heart and mind )

may ALLAH bless you all with Peace at mind and heart :
Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »
Ahmad,

As Umair has said above - state of mind is 80 percent of the battle.  Perception is EVERYTHING.  If you can learn to angle your perception you WILL feel different. 

Also, as Andy has said there are physiological reasons for feeling blue as well.  Chelation is life to thals - chelation is physical and mental well being.  The more compliant you are to a chelation regimine and the lower your iron levels the better quality of life you will live as a thal - case closed.  So if you are not already then you must do this now. 

Next, you need to incorporate and very nutritious diet and supplements into your life.  Please see more information regarding supplements because they will definitely affect the quality of your life in every way.  They will ease your pain, they will enhance your mood and protect your body from iron damage so do not delay in starting on them.  If you have questions ask ask ask - we will give you answers and we will guide you.  Omega 3-6-9 supplements may help with your mood as well.  Try to begin taking IP6 and the various other supplements that are recommended.  Also be sure that you are getting your mineral supplements such as calcium, magnesium, zinc with vitamin d (we recommend Osteocare). 

Realizing how much control you actually have over your physical and mental self will help you tremendously so know that - you can't control everything but you can control your habits and your focus. 

Best of luck,

Sharmin

Sharmin

Offline Lena

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »
  Ahmad,

what you may feel is absolutely justified. I believe all thals have such crisis sometime during their lives. When you face thal, it is normal to wonder why you have to face it and try to find an answer. The important thing,though, is to rise above  it and proceed with your life.

As Andy very well puts it, you must "rule thal". That's the point. And you are going to do that, only if you develop your personality and do not let thal be an obstacle.

My idea is that...that's life. We face thal, other people face more difficult situations than ours.That's life. Personally I never thought that God wanted to test me for something. And if I was born again, of course I would prefer to be healthy instead of thal. Then again, if someone asked me: "do you prefer not to be born at all, instead of be born a thal?", my answer would be: "I prefer to be born a thal than not to be born at all." Because life has made me fight for my health, but life has also made me enjoy other things that a lot of people on this planet are deprived of.

Thal is our way of life. We have to accept it and rise above it.That's life and life is beautiful, no matter what.

Lena.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 07:36:22 PM »
Dear Ahmad,

I have been meaning to write this for quite sometime but your post prompted me to write it sooner.  Please visit this post:

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=2491.msg22304#msg22304

I hope that my post and what ideas others offer in response to mine will be helpful to you.

Best,

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk