I'm visiting the Netherlands!!!

• 20 Replies

Offline Laura

Re: I'm visiting the Netherlands!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »
Hi Dore,

You can stay home if you come to Barcelona (I have a double bedroom free). I live in Sabadell which is 10 minutes by car to Barcelona. On May there's a wonderful weather so you'll enjoy the sun that you don't have in The Netherlands.

Kisses,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline Dori

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 09:19:59 AM »
Thank you for the special offer. As for May I still have no idea, because we are waiting for the pet-scan results of my father. But this week I have been giving the permission to go with my niece on holidays, so I will keep it in mind :)

:hugfriend

What have you done in Amsterdam? Have you visit the Albert Cuyp Market? A boat trip? And I am very curious about the name of the village. I am addictive to geography, it's genetic  :wink.

Besos, Dore

Offline Laura

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2009, 08:03:06 AM »
Hi Dore!

I've been in Amsterdam for some hours so I just walked around the city. I hope I'll visit it again next May or June and I'll be able to see more.

I'll look for the train ticket and I'll tell you the name of the village. The name started by O and it was next to Hengelo.

Kisses,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline Dori

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2009, 04:52:49 PM »
Hi Dore!

I've been in Amsterdam for some hours so I just walked around the city. I hope I'll visit it again next May or June and I'll be able to see more.

I'll look for the train ticket and I'll tell you the name of the village. The name started by O and it was next to Hengelo.

Kisses,

Laura.

Oldenzaal, right? Suddenly it arrives at my head. We had friends who lived their.  Cuidate y hasta la proxima!

Offline Laura

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2009, 12:17:57 PM »
Yes!!!!

That was the name.

Un beso,

Laura.

Offline Dori

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 07:31:34 PM »
Laura, if you read this can you pleace contact me?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk