we are vvvvvv sorry we forgot some one to include in this
SHILPA we missss u 2
-faizan-

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
Re: International Thalassemia Day
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2006, 02:43:21 PM »
Hey Andy

Welcome back hun. I am sure you had a good time and you accomplished some great work over there. Also a job well done to Shilpa for attending and its great to see more thals sharing their stories with the ones that need the guidence and support.

I do apologise for not being able to attend. I guess the time has come to come clean on why I didn't go to the Maldives. I was unwell and needed to attend to myself with some health issues relatiing to thal. Last year I did 4 long flights to the UK and Dubai and it took a toll on my poor body. I needed time back on ground level to adjust and also time to start looking after myself since I let myself go whilst caring for my ill husband, working, travelling to international conferences, meetings and raising a family.

So I do apologise to the Maldivians for not coming. I would like to thank Mr Zuhair for inviting me and I have sent my  apologies to him but I do promise once my health is sorted out I will be there to meet you all.

Keep your chin up and think positive. Never let anybody tell you, you can't do anything as the world is your oyster.

Miaki

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2007, 08:51:56 PM »
Hi andy I am silky from india I am 19 yrs old patient of thalassaemia and diabeties I want to make friends bcoz I am not going school I dont have friends and also want to attend confrence and all activities thalassaemia day there was any programme in maldives please can I also come bcoz I have never gone in any thalassaemia conference before If there was ant programme please invite me I really want to meet you I want to see maldives also it was so costly

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2007, 06:10:12 AM »
Hi Silky and welcome to the group,

I remember you from the MSN group. Where are you located in India? Is there a thalassemia association locally? It helps to belong to the associations if you want to get some sponsorship to conferences. It's also a good way to make friends.  :smile

Come visit our site more often and I am sure you will make more friends here.

Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2007, 04:27:35 PM »
I am silky 19 yrs old partient of thalassaemia and diabeties please uncle email me in heramba11@gmail.com
bye I have so many problems I want to ask  you bye andy uncle

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk