• 1 Replies

Offline aysam

• AYSAM
  • my litrtle man
BAD NEWS & GOOD NEWS
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:05:15 PM »
HI ALL
how is everyone i have just got back from lebanon
i miss you guys all good news i fixed his papper work he is now a citizen yepeeee
i didnt take aysam with me i went on my own to fix his paper work
im thinking of going next year to live there
bad news
Can i save him or is it to late ?
my sons ferritin levels are over 3000 and have been for the past year hemotoligist telling me not to worry he will be fine um hello its
1000 times over the normal levels his liver goes up and down and they tell me also it wont damage the liver his liver has reached 445 week later 105
 what i wantted to ask is  :wah
dose the iron or has the iron damaged organs and the liver if blood test always shows adnormal an high is it to late is the liver damaged ?
, MY LITTLE MAN ,
I MEET A BOY EVER SO SWEET THERE HE TOOK MY HEART FROM NOW HE WANTS TO SET IT FREE
       I WENT HOME TO CRY ON MY BED MY FATHER CAME IN TO FIND ME DEAD
HE FOUND A LETTER IT SAID
 (DIG MY GRAVE DIG IT DEEP ON THE STONE UP ABOVE TELL THE WORLD I DIED FOR LOVE )

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: BAD NEWS & GOOD NEWS
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 10:13:19 PM »
Mariam,
Dont worry sis , he will be fine , and we and doctors are not the saviours... only the GOD is the saviour , have faith and keep praying for your little one ,  he is in my prayer, m always praying foryour son and all other thals, as well .. be sure that he will be fine .. my highest S.fe (iron level) were 13,200 although normal ranges are 100-350 , wasnt it too much high .. was not more than 1000 times higher than normal ranges , but i m here in you people ALive and with with controlled S.Fe levels ... BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHT ALLAH(GOD) .... soo have faith and dont worry , everything will be all-right with him ... and :congrats for the paper work you have done ...
as far as i know , your son need's anti-oxidants to stay safe to the iron damages ... but please wait for senior member's reply they will tell you the finest anti-oxidant for your son and the dosge details , as i m not good at all these stuff :grin ... Wishing your son all the best for his life ...

My way to deal with problemes  is, try your best and then leave that all to upto GOD
&
GOD Love's His believer more than the love of 70 mothers ....

so dont be mourn of His blessings, and never b thankless of His blessings ... Always be thanfull of Him,  Think & look around your self, you are more fortunate than many peoples in the world

watch the video in this thread :
http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=2058.0

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk