Happy Birthday Dore!!!!!

• 16 Replies

Offline Dori

Re: Happy Birthday Dore!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2009, 02:40:14 PM »
Don't worry SF. I accept them within a year  :wink. Like you see I am back from vacation. I have had a great time in Italy.
You have probably heard about my country? The driver who killed 6 people during Queensday in Apeldoorn? Apeldoorn is my town so we were worried. We did saw it live on tv, because my father was moving from bbc world to bvn. Then we heard him yeling that there was a car.... Anyway, we enter Apeldoorn around 11:45 am and the city was looking terrrible quiet . I live on a little square and it's not a regular road, but I think the rest of the city is still very quiet. Now I must work further on my pc. There are waiting totally 494 emails and around 350 are new! Do you know www.carepages.com ? I am searching for a blood disease and you come on a wrong page and then you can not stop following that story. They really break your heart I must say. I have found one with thal., but no page, and one with sc but rarely updates. At wednesday college will begin again, and it is gonna be really busy 'cause i am a bit behind the schedules. So remember, no news from me, is good news :)

Take care,

Dore

Offline SF

Re: Happy Birthday Dore!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »
Hey Welcome back, Dore!

I just noticed that I had actually wished you at the right time, but had just forgetton that I did... Now you can see how much I care about ya and wanted to make sure i wished you a happy birthday  :wink  OR I may already be getting old and starting to forget  :huh

I have not visited that website before.. but, I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble getting full info there.

All the best chatching up! Glad to know everything is fine!

Regards,
~SF~

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk