• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    January 23, 2021, 03:00:56 PM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andythalpal@yahoo.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2019

55424 Posts in 5933 Topics by 6264 Members
Latest Member: Sugar high

A message for all  parents who are thals. Keeping your iron load under control is an absolute obligation to your children.
« previous next »
Pages: « 1 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain  (Read 16788 times)
tsvetag

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2010, 05:12:23 PM »

Hi Dore! For me it was pleasure to meet yo too! I am happy that you liked Madrid, although we could not visit many places and the time was limited and vary rainy.
 I am happy that you are better now, get well soon and we will meet us again in two weeks in Berlin ! 

Yes, you are right, the marathon was today. I just came home after the end of the marathon for the rare diseases in Madrid, It was perfect- the organization of the activity and the time was perfect, and came many persons! There was more then  2500 persons that  participated  and many others that didn`t run but were present.
 I would like to share one cuot that 2 kids from one other association held today " Why different? We are all the same!"

Best regards see you soon ! 

Un besito
 Tsveta

Laura

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2010, 11:41:14 AM »

Hi Dore,

I'm happy that you liked Madrid. I'm sure Madrid is also missing you.

Now you have to come to Barcelona!!!

Kisses,

Laura.

The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.
Pages: « 1 2 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: