Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain

• 16 Replies

Offline Laura

Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
« on: April 15, 2009, 06:33:58 PM »
Hi!

I thought I had posted this information before but I can't find it right now.

The hospital where I am treated is the following:

Consorci Hospitalari Parc Tauli
Parc Tauli s/n
08208 Sabadell
Barcelona, Spain.
Telf. 0034 937231010

My doctor is a Pediatrician called Montserrat Melo Valls and the adults doctor is Imma Roig. If someone needs to contact them you can phone directly to the hospital or send me a message through this forum and I'll ask them for their direct phone numbers.

There's a very important hospital in Barcelona which is called VALL D'HEBRON where 4 thal major from Barcelona are treated at the moment. If any of you needs to contact with this hospital, you can also tell me and I'll ask this people for the names and the telephones of the hematologists.

Kisses,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Re: Sabadell, Barcelona, Spain
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 07:22:10 PM »
hi freind m ayesha from pakistan karachi hav thal major n hepa c m married m not so rich m just a middle class yar how r u need friendship wid u ... n also need ur help... reply ssooon take cares bye

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 09:33:28 PM »
Atiya Khan,
No reply ??? :teehee , Sorry.... Sorry... just kidding ..
actually , in this community , we all are there for each other , to help each other , and we all are friends of each other, bcoze friend is who, who stand's with you when-ever you need someone for help , according to this all 1622 members are friends with each other , and thats why uptil now you now, this is un-answered... well its too early to finalize that its un-answered , i know Manal, Sharmin and Zaini Sis would defenitely like reply your this post ... i want to mention a few more names who will definitely would like to reply but ........ best of lcuk in finding friends and answers of your cncerns and questions :thumbsup ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 12:08:57 AM »
Laura

Thanks dear for your help, it is highly appreciated :hugfriend

Atiya Khan,

Umair is totally right, we are all here your friends to give you help and support. Please feel free to share your thoughts

We have answered your post concerning virus C in this link

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=1717.msg26629;highlight=atiya+khan#msg26629

Please feel free to ask what ever you like

take care

manal

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 10:41:09 AM »
thanx all of u guys m really happy really really happy... u all r very nice.. luv u all my frnds..:)

Offline Dori

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 07:32:38 PM »
Laura, if you read this can you pleace contact me? As for rest of the readers: I need the adress of a good hospital in Madrid. Just to be save when something happens when I am there.

Offline pianjy

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 04:17:58 PM »
The best Hospital to talasemics in Madrid is:

Hospital Clinico San Carlos
Calle del Profesor Martín Lagos
28040 Madrid
tlf: 0034 942 20 10 36

Ask for Dra. Ana Mª Villegas. If you have any problem call ALHETA(talasemia spanish association: 0034 637 70 21 39)

Offline Manal

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 02:44:29 AM »
pianjy

Thanks for sharing this information

Manal

Offline Dori

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2010, 01:30:12 PM »
Thank you! So much to do before I leave and so less time!  :biggrin

Offline Laura

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2010, 06:33:00 PM »
Hi Dore,

Did you see the information I sent you? I hope you can download everything and you enjoy your time in Spain. If you need anything while you're here do not hesitate to phone me and I'll try to help you as much as I can. I'll send you my mobile number in a private email.

Kisses,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline Dori

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2010, 02:56:30 PM »
Could the person who is from Madrid and contacted me, please contact me again!
Dont ask me why, but my inbox is suddenly completely empty so I cant not even find the information you send to me. PLus I need some help to find the address. I mean I got the address, but I am somehow not able to find it through google maps. I mean the address of the guest family I will stay.
I gotta go now, because classes are about to restart.
thank you in advance, Dore
ps things are hectic here, so that's why I post this in a hurry!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 03:39:55 PM by Andy »

Offline Dori

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2010, 07:24:57 AM »
I am glad I got that address i leave this late morning. Since my bt at Friday I feel V sick. However I go because this is my dreams. I have had horrible pains with flare ups, headaches, stomach trouble & V nauseated. Thanks the fevers and V cold feelings are gone. I only wished I could eat. I got 7 kinds of meds with me. I hope I won't get sick in the plane. I just took my anti nausea. I hope it helps so I can take painkillers.
Fingers crossed please for a relaxing flight.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2010, 05:44:14 PM »
Hi Dore,

I hope you'll have a pleasant flight,have a safe journey,Bon voyage  :hugfriend .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2010, 11:52:29 PM »
Take care Dore :hugfriend

Manal

Offline Dori

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2010, 11:38:30 AM »
I met the member of thalpal with nickname Carini twice. It was a pleasent to meet her. She has not thal herself, but friends with thal. In name of the rare disease day she's running a marathon at the moment (right?I may confuse dates and activities but I was there when she give orders to make tshirts with the design she had chosen). We will meet again within two weeks in Berlin. I cannot wait!!!
She is very sweet and very helpful. I became very sick during evening of last Friday but things turned well in the middle of the night. Something very strange happend - didn't know it was possible - but my body helped it self. I'm still a lil sick but doing better. We had very very heavy winds when we choose the sky aiaiai!
I miss Madrid y España!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk