how are you

• 32 Replies

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: how are you
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 11:01:50 PM »
@ Jade
thanx for sharing that saying that made it easy for me to understand the how we can live the life easily by looking at the lighter side of the things .. Thanx alot for being there for me throughut this bad time :) ..

@ Kathy
hahahaha..... that was reply for 4-5 users posts , that's why that was too long :grin ...
actuly, i was talking about my new Pic in Thalpal's gallery :grin ...

@ Sharmin
i hope that lil-A doing fine and ready for hockey season ........ sending lots of luck for lil-A :) ....
i will definitely talk to my docotr for test to check vit-d level , and i will also talk to her to set a vit-d dose for me and to prescrib me vit-d ... i m on osteocare plus ( bundled with soy isoflavones & omega-3 capsule ) and i m regular with those capsule too .. i want to ask one thing here those capsule contain's vit-c 100mg , is that fine to take those capsule just after meal as this method is sugested on pack that take those  capsule with 2 osteocare tablets just after meal ... Thanx ya sis for always being there :) ...

@ Dore
Hi dore, i hope that you r feeling fine now and will right back in full form really soon ... dont worry,
 its ok ... yeah , i was away to the site but not to the internet , .. actully i was feeling bored bcoze no one was there on foorum at times i went away ,, i was feeling bored and that made me feel bad and then all this happened wat u saw,... in mean time when i had no activity one of my friend sugested me to try Yahoo chat and then i went there to spend time ( an activity to waste time )  yeah i dont like chat roomz but that was really boring bad time so i decided to go and join that ,, so that was the place i spent my bad time. . and now i m back on slowly slowly ( slowly bcoze now i have friend there on yahoo too , so they want a lil time too .. ) so, but i hope i wil completely back to forum soon and i will gather those friends on msn soon and then will have more time to spend here ...  hope that you all r fine .. wishing u good luck to get well soon .. thanx alot for keeping all the good things :) , yeah i won Fe marathon but my goal is to get it in normal ranges and that is a few step away ... hope that i will share a Fe report with normal Fe results very soon ... and than ya for Wishing Ramadan :) ..

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Madhavi

• Mohanish....a divine blessing!
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 08:08:10 AM »
Hello Umair....
I think this is the first time I am writing to you....
Glad that you are in better spirits....maybe Ramzan did help to cleanse all the negative thoughts out of you!
It is ok to fall...but what is important that we rise....! And we are all lucky to have our friends at this site to help each other at those times....
Hope you are always well....and mainly happy!
Take care,
Madhavi
Love and luck to all...

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2009, 02:01:35 AM »
Madhavi ,
first of all , sorry for late reply... yeah , u r right, the most important thing is to rise again like a sun after every night.. yup, we are lucky to have a platform to share and discuss our probleme and the things those make's us feel bad .. and to learn how to get ride over them .. so we are lucky to b here and to know each other , to know the people who r facing the same challanges of life that we r facing  .. it make's it easy to come out to the problemes, when some guide's u and teach's u how he/she came out  to the same prob.. yeah, i m feeling much better , happy to my life :) .... hope that everything is fine at ur side as well , wishing u all the best :) ..

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk