Am I the first Thal to Bunji jump?

• 13 Replies

Offline maryo0m

• ---SPREAD UR WINGS AND FLY---
Am I the first Thal to Bunji jump?
« on: August 04, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »
Hello everyone salaaaaaaaaaaaaaam:

I just had the WILDEST EXPERIANCE which was .....

I BUNJI JUMPED (not sure of the correct spelling though) it was amazing JUST LIKE FLYING AND ppl went crazzy to see a girl do that HAHAHA i've always wanted to do that mum thought i was NUTTS and my sister was praying for me to land on the ground safley ... Kuwait looked sooo tiney from up there and I felt like Super women it was awsooooooooooooome u thals HAVE TO TRY IT :D I have it on video too.

I know im not posting much but I recently had my last day of my summer job as teaching english and ballet I do miss u all i did read some of your posts and rplyed to some of them

love you all and miss u all my great family  :hugfriend

love ,
super women for a day
or mariam lol
------------Spread your wings and fly-----------

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Am I the first Thal to Bunji jump?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 04:18:48 PM »
Mariam,

WOW thats great  :biggrin thats how every thal or even any person should be living their lives,emphasis being on "living"  :biggrin bungee jumping must be exciting,God i would love to do that,but only if some one would assure me that the cord won't break under my weight  :rotfl :rotfl.

Way to go Mariam  :hugfriend

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 05:11:29 PM »
That is the coolest thing to do ... specially for a Thal. :thumbs
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

Offline maryo0m

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 06:56:43 PM »
ThnX ZAINI N TARIQ yeah it was awsome i hope u do try it zaini and no dont worry it wont break the only thing that was gonna fall was my sisters heart watching me up there hahaha poor sis

U GUYS HAAAAAAAAAAAVE TO TRY THIS

oh yeah THALS CAN DO IT ALL  :wink

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 09:26:59 PM »
WAOOOOOO ...... Thats Gr8 Maryoom .. if i get a chance of bunji jumping my concern wouldn't be the cord , my concern would be knee joints :grin ..  i m really wondered that you did this successfuly, congrats , and enjoy your life to its fullest , life isn't past life isn't future life is wat you're living today " right now " soo keep enjoying it as much you can ( zaini Sis plz zara check kar lein esmein kahein koe grammar mistake tau nahi ???? :grin m not kidding , m seriously asking for this favour , ) ... ... may GOD bless you , and you will expereince more interesting things/moments in your life  like this 1 ...

( translate it plz !!
note :  agar mein bunji jump karkay saheh salamat bach jaoun tau meray ghar waloun nay mujhey os bridge sey uttanra nahi hai , bulkay latkay rehnay dena hai aik "week" kay liay , saza kay toor par :grin )
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline maryo0m

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 03:53:45 AM »
UMAIRRRR THNX A BUNCH

loool whats knee joints got to do with it? no no no worries you get to wear a special suite and u dont have to be tied by the foot like the old fashioned way lol we are not fried turkey getting cooked for thanks given hehehe :rotfl

Offline Zaini

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 05:11:56 AM »
( translate it plz !!
note :  agar mein bunji jump karkay saheh salamat bach jaoun tau meray ghar waloun nay mujhey os bridge sey uttanra nahi hai , bulkay latkay rehnay dena hai aik "week" kay liay , saza kay toor par  )   

Even if i came back safe after bungee jumping my folks won't let me come down from that tower,they'll keep me hanging from there for a week as a punishment  :wink .

No Umair,personally i think they'll be proud of you :) .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 10:10:33 AM »
( Perfect Translation :thumbs Thanx alot Zaini sis .... )

Zaini ,
No Sis, they would never appreciate this althoug they feel proud to see me doing this bcoze they wouldn't like to see me doing something risky and its sound's soo risky !!!  :grin ...

Maryoom,
its good to hear that they will not tie my knees or ankles with that rob/cord , Thanx GOD that  fashion/trend has been changed now and we dont have to tie like the people who expereienced the old one technic .... well , its not jumping but u can seee the people doing benjee  in local police stations of punjab Police, here in punjab.. the people you will see doing benjee they dont like that but they have to do bcoze police wana get some info to them, so police tie's them to the fans and those look's like hanging in air after bunjee jumping  :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl  ...

Umair
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline maryo0m

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 12:05:51 AM »
thnx Zaini for ur help in transelation

Umair HAHAHA well I wounder what have u done to make ur parents wana keep u hanging there :hugfriend

No thats not true Im sure Your parents heart would be pounding just like my mums heart was when i was up there  :biggrin

Offline Zaini

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 03:46:05 AM »
You are welcome Umair and Mariam  :biggrin the pleasure was all mine  :wink .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2009, 01:42:52 PM »
My parents will punish me bcoze of making them feel scared for that ( bunjiii jumping )  .. first they will ask me  "UMAIR !! ARE YOU FINE THERE ??? "  my would b like that " yes i m absoulutely fine n it was a perfect jump/experience " they wil answer " IF YOU'RE FINE THERE THEN STAY THERE FOR A WEEK, BCOZE OF MAKING OUR HEART FEEL LIKE FALLING DOWN AND COMING UP TO THROAT UNTILL  THIS JUMP ENDED UP SAFELY  "  ( note , capital letter is showing that my parents shouting bcoze i will b hanging far awaya there with that tower..  :grin  :rotfl :rotfl)

@Zaini Sis :
( mujheyy tau lagta hai mein nay sahi english likhi hai aur samajh aa janay kay kabil hai, laikin  plz correct it agar koe ghalti waghaira ho tau grammmer ya words selection mein plz...plzz... plzzz.... ) thanx in advance zaini sis ... thanx alot for helping me expressing my views and always helping me in this case, you can post edited version of my this post in your post :) .... :grin

it will b a great funny scene after experiencing bunji jumpinng :grin ...

Regards
Umair
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 01:57:05 PM by nice friend »

===========
Umair

Offline Zaini

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2009, 06:09:21 PM »
Umair,

I don't see any mistakes  :wink

You are welcome :)

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Dori

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2009, 10:44:04 PM »
Wauw Mariam!!
Not any second of my life I will happily think about me doing bumping jump.
Though an question: how long does it takes? When the jumping (moving) is over they take you and the line back up? I have no idea, you see. And no, no plans I'm even afraid for an elevator - only down. [I haven't visited your pages for a long time due lack of time. I know it sounds strange because I have my sumnerbreak. I an doing stuff in house; cleaning, moving, organizing and take old wallpapers of walls. Some day, very soon, I want my parents and I to live in a complitely redecorating home! A good dream, don't you think? Went those ballet lessons fine? I hope so!]

Offline maryo0m

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 01:20:33 AM »
Hey Dor,,

Its ok sweety even I was busy with a summer got a friend who came all the way from Birmingham to kuwait and had to show them around kuwait, then came the summer job and my sister left it half way so I had to teach both ballet and English which was crazzy i lost my energy hehehehe

Bunji jumping is fun first they tie you up lool and then they put you in a box to lift you all the way UP the tower (coz kuwait has no mountains) and then when you are ready you can pull the string and let go (afcourse my friend did that lol) it passes by so quick but u feel like a million bucks up there ppl would scream for u lol

the last part is boring coz u keep swinging forward and backward till you stop and they bring u down

you can see the picture in my profile on facebook although my face is covered by my hair  :dunno

Hope u try it some day

I love redecorating I've just redecorated my friends apartment and now she wants her moms house redecorated Try to add candels it always calms the living room  :wink

good luck on that

Mariam

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk