salam to all!

• 9 Replies

Offline laiba mukhtar

• lake saif ul maluk......luv it
salam to all!
« on: August 07, 2009, 04:48:42 PM »
hi!
   My name is laiba mukhtar.i am from lahore,pakistan.i am new member at this forum.i want to gain more knowledge and to make new nice friends at this web site.i am very happy to become member of this site :cheer.
   i was diagonosed thalassaemia intermedia at the age of 5 years and at the age of 14 years my spleen was operated.after spleenectomy i controlled my fe level and brought it down from 11000 to 1081 and now i m using combined therapy desferal&ferriprox  :smiley
   during all this i continued my studies and always topped in my school and college(allhamdullilah) i never got 2nd position in my all academic carrier.i stood 4th in ssc exams in lahore board.for this achievement i was presented laptop and shield by thalassaemia society of pakistan.i i completed my I.COM from punjab college on scholarship base and now i m waiting 4 my coming result...
          plz friends pray 4 me

take care
allah hafiz
LAIBA

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: salam to all!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 06:13:19 PM »
Laiba,

Welcome on the forum,its very nice to hear your successful story,May Allah bless you with more and more success and joy  :hugfriend .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nana

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 08:39:23 PM »
laiba,
 welcom to our site,i am soo happy to hear about your success,gd luck in your life,and may god bless you...it is my honor to have a friend just like u...
                                                                       nour
                                                                              f :hugfriendrom lebanon

Offline laiba mukhtar

• lake saif ul maluk......luv it
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2009, 06:51:12 AM »
hi!
thanks zaini and nana 4 ur reply and best wishes
nanna thanks to make me ur's friend

take care
allah hafiz
laiba

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »
Welcome to the site pcg12009,

It is a pleasure to have you here.  Wishing you success in the management of thal and your life always. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline erum minhas

• my lovely daughter
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 06:23:10 AM »
walekum asalaam

its really good to see u , congrats on ur achievements, may allah bless you, 

erum minhas

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
Hi PCG ,
woooooppppppssss...... sorry for late reply , i was out of town :grin ,.,,.. Good  to see ur post in spotlight board ... hope to hear more from you in near future ... keep visiting , keep posting stay in-touch with site and kkeep posting about  you and your success story , i hope that will b encouraging for many other thals  , and your story will make them to believe that they can do everything if they want that to do, by heart ... so dont hesitate and feel free to ask abt anything and to share your expereience ... best of luck and :goodluck ...

Lots of regards for your future and your result ...
Take Care
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

asalam walaikum
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 09:02:19 PM »
hello every one i read this site daily . so am realy fimiliar with,zainy manal , umair , n Andy sir ... thanx to all for giving all the guidlines . am ash786 my daughter name is ayesha she is 3 months old n thal major, i was realy upset but  due to zainy's help  and reading all the posts now am realy feeling much beter ... my daughter's transfusion is in this week,i want ur prayers for her .

regards
ash786

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 04:43:12 AM »
AOA Ash,

Its really good to see you posting,i hope everything will go smoothly at the transfusion,Our prayers are with little Ayesha and you  :hugfriend.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2009, 01:07:04 PM »
AOA Ash Sis,
How r u ?,  :welcome2 .... its nice to hear that you're feeling fine now and your daugter is getting right treatment that she need .. Thanx for mentioning my name with Andy , Manal  n zaini , these r the well reputed persons of this site  .. happy to see this :grin .. hope to hear to you more inn future .. keep posting , stay in-touch with us ....

Best regards
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk