Dr Munir Khan – Hope for Cancer Patients

• 3 Replies
« on: September 01, 2009, 12:47:54 AM »
Hi,

I came across this article that Munir Khan from Mumbai, India has discovered a new hope and cure for all non-curable disease likes cancer, Brain Tumor, Thyroid, Heart Blockages etc. He has appeared on TV shows in India and also there are patient stories shared on the TV program. Has anybody heard about this and has any info if this can cure Thalassemia also. Can anybody from Mumbai contact him and let us know.

Regards,
Om

Cancer is a very dangerous and deadly disease which will cause to death. Curing of cancer is very difficult as no proper medicine is found for cancer. But scientist Dr. Munir Khan of Mumbai, India has discovered a new hope and cure for all non-curable disease like cancer, Brain Tumor, Thyroid, Heart Blockages etc. only by one single medicine called Body Revive. This is an herbal preparation.
Body Revival actually dissolves the cancer cells and flushes them out of the body through urine, stools & vomit. Not only that it gives strength to the healthy cells too.
Dr. Munir Khan had cured more than 12000 patients using this medicine. Body Revive is giving a new light and hope to lead a good life. So many cancer patients are saved from death through this medicine. It cures 100% cancer and all non-curable diseases and there is no mark of these diseases in patients after using this medicine. This medicine is a result of 3 decades vigorous hardwork of Scientist Dr. Munir Khan. This medicine doesn?t have any side effects.
For more details you can contact Scientist Dr. Munir Khan
Mobile: +919223329467
Tel: 022-32404610 / 26349391.
E-Mail: munirkhan@cancercureable.com

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Dr Munir Khan – Hope for Cancer Patients
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 05:32:48 AM »
For a forum that discusses this doctor, please see http://consumer.admanya.com/blog_munir_khan_scientist_the_new_fraud_master_general_of_india-692.html

I have found nothing online that would support the doctor's claims. Is science involved in this theory? It's hard for me to say yes to that.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 06:06:16 AM »
God there are so many horrible testimonials about this person on this site  :( .
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 09:55:14 AM »
i talked to him
medican he is giving is basically some kind of healthy living stuff and curing many things in one type of  medical course. and cost is about 3000 usd.

so i didnt tried it until i get some one who is helped by him but i cant find any1 till yet.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk