Sajid, it has been a year...

• 4 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Sajid, it has been a year...
« on: September 15, 2009, 05:15:09 AM »
Dear Sajid

By the end of this week, it will be a year since you left by your body but you are always in our hearts. You have touched us in many differnt ways and you were always there for everyone.

I know you are in a better place but you are in our hearts too

Always thinking of you and remembering your kind smile :angel2

Manal

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: Sajid, it has been a year...
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 08:51:21 AM »
Sajid,

You are always in our hearts dear bro,May Allah increase You rankings in Jannah,Ameen.

Missing you terribly ....

Zaini.

^*^Xaini^*^

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 10:33:29 AM »
I still remember that saturday when we was seaaching hard for Sajjid .. when we was wishing that the NEWS declared as a joke , but NO it was not the joke .. still remember ho i was feeling at that moment ... weepig wet eyes was looking the screen and reading the developments .. i still remember we didn't believed that its a true NEWS .... when i saw Sajid's account online just after a week of his death  i sent PM to someone and said i think tha NEWS is not a true one .... it was hard to believe that he is no more with us ... i still remember our chats a few days bfore his death ... i still remember our chat we had only 2 days bfore he passed away to us .... wat the life is ??? sigh... a days bfore he was talking fine and healthy and super fit, happy and nobody can gues wat is gonna happen to him in upcoming 2 days .. and just within 2 days i was searching hard to find where the Sajid is.. wat more to say.. have no words and no courage to write ...

May ALLAH increase your His Ranking in Jannah and give him high place in Jannat-ul-Firdous (Ameen)

Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 03:33:37 PM »
Dear Sajid,

I cannot believe that it has been a year without you among us.  I also remember that day when I first read that you were gone - in disbelief - hoping that it was a misunderstanding.  But everything confirmed that we would never read your posts again, that you were no longer with us or with your mom and sister. 

We all missed you terribly, our members were losing the courage to sign on to the board because your absence was too painful to bear.  In all of your time with us, you spent your time supporting everyone, empathizing with everyone and taking care of everyone.   You seemed so strong, so calm and wise beyond your years.  It was such a terrible, horrible shock to learn that you had lost your battle to this disease.  Your contributions in your country and on this board however, will help others defeat this disease, the iron overload and many other complications that it can entail. 

I hope and pray that you are at peace and smiling in heaven.  I miss you terribly my friend.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Dori

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2009, 03:36:56 PM »
;-(

Sajid, I miss you too. We chatted only once, but I do remember that one. You gave me hope. Thank you.

Fly high,

Dore

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk