My beloved son Mohd Affan (Ambareen's brother)

• 18 Replies
« on: August 04, 2006, 10:02:19 AM »
My Dear Andy,
How are u? hope evrything is going on well..
This letter is to inform you that my beloved son Mohd Affan (26yrs) has boarded his flight to heaven and is no more with us.. his soul has found his way.. he passed away on 30thJuly2006 at around 7pm (Dubai, UAE). He was perfectly fit & healthy and as usual he'd gone out with me to help me with my work.. had spoken to his old friends n planned to meet them in the evening. Then later on after lunch he'd gone to the salon for a haircut. At around 5pm i took my daughter (Ambareen 27yrs) with my wife to the hospital because my daughter was not feeling well. Later on my little daughter was feeling uncomfortable without her mom so my son said he'll take both his sisters (Amal 18yrs & Arfa 5yrs) around on the car.. a few days back there was sandstorm in dubai so his car was very dirty.. he made his sisters comfortable in the car and started dusting the car and as soon as he finished.. he stood for a while.. felt dizzy and fell flat on the footpath.. (all this happened below our bldg).. as he was a diabetic patient his sister thought he'd hypoglycemia and gave him sum sugar and water but all in vain.. but his sugar was normal.. his eyes stared on the sky and tried to say something.. took 2-3 deep breaths n he was gone.. by the time the police ambulance & the paramedics had reached his soul had already departed.. he was rushed to a nearby hospital n given repeated shocks but his time had come.. he was thn buried on 31st.. he had no signs of external injury.. the investigation report said that it was a natural death..
May Almighty God grant him the best of best of the heavens..
(he is now resting in peace).. Pray for his soul..

P.S.: Andy - v dont remember the indian girl's name who had come home with you.. plz inform her too.. contact no +971506455938 (father Abdul Azeem)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 09:12:09 AM by azeemda »

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
Re: My beloved son Mohd Affan (Ambareen's brother)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 01:37:57 PM »
Azeemda so sorry to hear of your loss. May your sons soul rest in peace and may you and your family find strenght to carry on.

Miaki

Offline jzd24

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2006, 02:15:27 PM »
Azeemda,
     I am so sorry to hear of your son's sudden death. May the love and support of your family and friends help you through this sad time. Sincerely, Jean

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2006, 02:49:44 PM »
Azeem,

I am deeply saddened by this news and would like to express my condolences to you and your wife and Ambareen, Amal and Arfa. This is very sudden and very shocking. Affan appeared to be very healthy when we met him again in Dubai this May, although his long standing heart problem was keeping him from much activity.

Shilpa and I were very happy to have the chance to meet you and your whole family and appreciated your hospitality. We were especially happy to once again meet Affan and Ambareen. I first met Affan when we visited the thal center at Al Wasl while he was transfusing, and was glad to meet him in his home. He was such a friendly guy and was always smiling.

I had hoped to meet Affan again, as Dubai will surely be a transit point for me in future trips. If I can return, I would like to once again meet with you and your family.

I would also like to directly express my sadness to our friend, Ambareen. Your kindness to both myself and Shilpa during our trips to Dubai will always be in my memory. The painting you gave me stands on the dresser where I see it every day. I am thankful you introduced us to Affan and will keep his memory in my heart. If you ever need anyone to talk to, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your smile is with me always.

For those who would like to see a photo, I have previously posted at http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=242.0
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Isis

• Ash and me
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2006, 07:24:12 PM »
Dear Azeem uncle,

Am sorry to hear about Affan's sudden passing, and express my deepest condolences to you and your family.

When we visited your house, last time in Dubai, we were very glad to meet all of you, and never forget your hospitality.  Ambareen and Affan, we had also met earlier. He was cheerful and smiling, despite his health problems, and was a brave soul. May he rest in peace.     

Dear Ambareen,
One cannot mention your name without thinking of your smile, and your gentle, kind nature.   
When I spoke to you some days ago, I thought that everything was fine. Am very sad to hear about the passing of your brother. Please know that we are with you, in your sorrow.
Gam mein bhi muskurate rehna, (keep smiling despite the pain).

Shilpa.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2006, 07:29:47 PM by Isis »

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2006, 08:07:55 PM »
Azeem,

I'm deeply saddened to hear of the loss of your beloved son Affan.  Please accept my sincere condolences to you, Ambareen, and the rest of your family.  May Affan's soul rest in peace.   :(

Offline Ironman

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2006, 09:41:28 PM »
Wow.  :rolleyes :rolleyes :-\

I never thought I could feel so sorry for someone I never meet.

I too, have been through the same pain of losing a member of my family, although I was too young to understand.

Now I understand and my pain is divided between the family and my brother Affan.

May God ease our pain, and make us understand life... for better and for worse! :rolleyes
Fight yourself, before you fight others!

Offline michelle0630

• me and my husband
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 09:57:08 PM »
I am soo very sorry for your loss my heart is with you.

Offline Poirot

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2006, 05:30:30 AM »
Azeem,

I am really sorry to learn of your loss. May your son's soul rest in peace.

In sorrow,

Poirot

Offline Irishcrm

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 10:27:28 PM »
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. 

I hope you and your family can find a way to cope.

Here if you need someone to talk to.

Mary

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2006, 08:49:13 AM »
I am so sorry to reply so late. Actually in my view setting, this sub-forum "Remembering our friends" was collapsed and I didn't see that it had been updated.

I am really saddened to hear about the sudden death of perfectly normal person. May Allah give him a high rank in paradise Aameen!

:(  :( :( :(
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Ambareen

• Treat others the way you wanna be treated
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »
Hi.....
 Im Ambareen Mohd Affan's sister........ 2day is his b'day and i remember what he had said to me 16 dayz before his b'day......... he said "Therez something big comming up..... itz my b'day so prepare something very nice for the day"............... and 2day i really did prepare somethin for him that was tonz and tonz of prayerz and i hope he has received his b'day gift..... which he would love 2 know that his sister has send for him...... my prayer r alwayz for him... and 2day was really something special
Ambareen... :)

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »
Ambareen,

Today we join you in prayers on Affan's birthday. May his spirit always touch us in our lives.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 11:15:15 PM »
Dear Mr. Azeem,

I had a shock as I opened this thread, I am so very sorry for you loss. All I can say is that your son is in a better place than here. You and your son are in my prayers.

Regards
Regards.

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 01:23:34 AM »
my deepest condolences. I know that  no words can make you better.  Sometimes losing a person is a mercy from God but what really hurts is the separation.  Pray for him a lot and be sure that he is in a better place.

Manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk