New Year Resolutions 2010

• 47 Replies

Offline Dori

Re: New Year Resolutions 2010
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2010, 09:57:52 PM »
Ahhh, my fault! It's now that I read what Laura said! I was almost going to buy me a ticket for Rock in Rio, but I decided that it was better to watch it at TVE (if they air it  :pray ). So now we don't have that second chance. Oh well, you never know where the ship comes.
As for my new year resolutions, I prefer not to reread them again... Tidieee! :) :biggrin

Offline Laura

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2010, 08:46:25 PM »
Dore,

I don't really know if it's going to be transmited on TVE. I think last year they did but I'm not sure.

Kisses,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline Dori

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2010, 02:31:53 PM »
Hey Laura,
Thankfully there was a live stream. It felt like camping though but I had a blast behind my screen (pc). I was able to watch Glastonbury live on tv. Such nights are legendary. Her tourdatas for Europe where annouced today (www.shakiramedia.com). I think I will visit only once concert in my own country. The last tiem I attend also two concerts in Germany. I secretly dreamed about going to Madrid but I do not think that will happen. I do not even care about it (yet :biggrin) if my uni organised another spanish course in Spain I will try to join it again. It is every year in another city.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk