News from baal.....

• 36 Replies

Offline baal

• to be or not to be
Re: News from baal.....
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 07:33:56 PM »
Hi I am back again....

Feeling good and must admit that with almost 10hb level (got 2 units with the level of 9.7hb on Monday night before leaving the hospital... was fighting hard with the doc to get it) - things are much much easier... Maybe I told you told my regular level for the last years dropped down to 6.5 and then I used to get 2-3 units... So for me this is really wonderful....

After I was sleeping yesterday the whole day at home - this was impossible in the hospital, I have the feeling that the recovery started...

Of course the gallbladder is still infected and the spleen is giving trouble, nobody of the docs wanted to take the risk for a surgery due to the new pl hupertonia..

But they told me that there might be possibilities to somehow switch-off the spleen from the blood circulation without having to remove it. I have to wait.

Before I went to the hospital I used to take there pills per day, now I have to take 10 but thats how it is..

So those are my news .... I wanted to thank all of you, who were praying for me and giving their thoughts to me - furthermore I want mention that my family supported me - especially my small sister (Manda(, who was so kind to update you... Thanks again my dear friends !!

Bye, Panos

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 07:39:54 PM »
Panos,

My dear friend, it is soooooo good to hear you are home again.  :biggrin

Hopefully the infection will soon subside and you get back to playing foosball real soon.

Great to have you back! Love ya man.  :hug
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Hallu

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2006, 07:54:33 PM »
Hey Panos,
It's really nice to hear from you after a long time. We are glad that you pulled yourself through tough times. Please take care until you kick this infection out of your body.

Have a speedy recovery.

Hallu.

Kathy11

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 11:45:30 PM »
Hi  Baal,
It is real nice, to hear that you are out of hospital and recuperating . Take  one day at a time  mate.
goodluck.
Kathy

Offline Miaki

• Ash and Me Dubai
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2006, 02:50:17 AM »
Hey Panos

W E L C O M E  H O M E ! !

It's so good to hear your well and on the way to a speedy recovery at home. Hospitals are great to get a quick fix on a situation but the most important place is to be home for the best recovery around loved ones and friends.

So now rest up and whilst your resting I have a job for you to do please. My son who turns 12 years old today (1st September) informed me the other day that at his tennis club they were installing a Foosball machine and that when he goes for tennis lessons he would like to go to the club a little earlier as he wants to play Foosball.

I thought Foosball that's what Panos is a world champ on. Who better to get him to train my son. So Panos I put forward to you a proposal, any handy tips of how to master the art of Foosball? Now when and if my son claims your Foosball champiionship ONE DAY! In his speech he can say THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND PANOS THE WORLDS GREATEST CHAMPION  IN FOOSBALL WHO TAUGHT ME EVERYTHING I KNOW - This is for you Panos.  :biggrin

What you think? :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Good to have you back home .....Filakia Miaki

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2006, 06:29:53 AM »
Welcome back, Champ!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline baal

• to be or not to be
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2006, 02:31:06 AM »

hi again

i reading all this lovely postings and want you all to know that y'a
all very very sweet, and that we are all a wonderfull
comunity and i love you all sooooooooo much........
once again i want to thank ya all ...and gave some kisses to my
wonderfull girlfriend who is lying in bett with gastritis...
panos

ps.  miaki..i try to find out some links for you and send it to your mailaddy but gimme time..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk