• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    May 31, 2020, 11:47:37 PM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andythalpal@yahoo.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2019

55292 Posts in 5909 Topics by 6204 Members
Latest Member: pareshdas1985

Forum Tip: 
Put your birthdate in your profile, under "Forum Profile Information," and it will automatically come up on our calendar.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mothers milk  (Read 4018 times)
7assan
I wish you a speedy recovery

« on: July 29, 2010, 04:00:01 PM »

The relationship of breastfeeding to prove and move in the offspring. The reason of genetics and gene transfer, that is, nearly breast caused by the movement of genes (genetic factors) of the mother's milk and penetrate cells to the infant and the integration with a series of genes when the baby helps the theory that breast milk contains more than one type of cells is well known that natural source of human genes is the nucleus of cells dna.

Yes, the news is true my brother Hassan Only one who drink breast milk from a mother.He infected with thalassemia major but Me and my brothers did not Drink mother brest milk and Ahamdallah we are all healthy.
Andy Battaglia
Administrator
Supreme Member

Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 04:33:59 PM »

Thal status is genetic and determined at conception. Breast feeding will not affect this, but not breast feeding does deprive the child of the necessary nutrition and the antibodies that can only come from mother's milk. This is even more important for thals who have compromised immune systems.

Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: