I contribute, do you?

• 4 Replies

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
I contribute, do you?
« on: November 05, 2010, 12:35:36 PM »
Hello everyone,

We are creating a pool of donors who can contribute monthly for needy patients of Thalassemia & for our Fight Against Thalassemia campaigns, If any of you are interested to become a donor, let me know.

Our plan is to gather donors then according to the monthly contribution we will be sponsoring few non affording Thalassemia patients. And rest of the contribution would be used in our campaigns (blood camps, screening camps & awareness seminars).

You can even donate 100RS, interested people please drop in your email id and you will be added to our pool of donors.

To contribute there are three options, (1) PayPal (2) Bank transfer (3) Personally handing over!

-Ayesha Mehmood
Official Spokesperson
www.thalassemia.com.pk
-Ayesha

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
Re: I contribute, do you?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 06:47:10 AM »
Good going Ayesha :thumbsup keep it up ,i can not donate blood,but i can definitely donate 100 RS (which is not even 2 dollars,for my friends outside Pakistan) and one more thing,how does paypal work here,coz as far as i know it doesn't work in Pakistan.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 07:58:58 AM »
Zaini: PayPal isn't working in Pakistan, my cousin in abroad will be handling PayPal for us.

You can personally handover the amount to staff at Agha Khan and leave it for me to pick? is it okay?

-Ayesha
-Ayesha

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 08:19:03 AM »
Ayesha,

That would be great :) i'll let you know when i drop the amount next time we go for transfusion,i'll keep a reminder in my cell or i'll forget  :wink

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Ayesha

• Ayesha's Blog!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 08:21:23 AM »
Zaini: I have added you to the pool of donors, once am done finalizing everything then an email will be sent to every donor to let them know when to start sending the funds.

Every month a reminder email will be send to every donor so that they don't forget to send the funds :)

-Ayesha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk