Ozone

• 8 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Ozone
« on: August 31, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »
Hi all
Has anybody heard about ozone sessions where you go and inhale the ozone gas?? Is it useful for thal as oxygon does not reach all tissues effectively OR it won't affect since in all cases the HB is low and it is the responsible agent for carrying the oxygen??

Manal

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Ozone
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2006, 06:39:46 AM »
What I've read. Pure Ozone O3 is poisonous to humans. It is highly oxidizing and thus could be used kill germs and bacteria.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Manal

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2006, 11:55:50 AM »
SDear Sajid

Our friend Sahil from Thalforum has found a link talking about ozone therapy in thal. Check it and tell me your opinion.

The link is:

http://groups.msn.com/ThalassemiaPat...Type=1&CDir=-1

Manal

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2006, 04:18:33 PM »
The correct link is

http://groups.msn.com/ThalassemiaPatientsandFriends/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1908&LastModified=4675502346675208393

This is at our MSN site, whcih still has some minor activity and new members. For those who are not aware, this site was originally that site. Lisa started in there in 2002 and we moved it here early this year (2006).
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2006, 05:35:35 PM »
Who said anything about inhaling pure ozone? The use of ozone is well known but the results are not verified. In theory, it can add more oxygen to the blood. Low Hb does not prevent one from finding ways to improve the efficiency of oxygen in the body, as happens through exercise and some supplements such as vitamin E. There are many members of this group, Smurfette and Kochi immediately come to mind, who will tell you how much exercise has improved their health. My young "brother" Ghiyas, in Maldives can tell you how he has managed with Hb as low as 4 without being tired because of the high amount of exercise he gets. Exercise adds oxygen to the blood and will help maximize the efficiency of Hb. It is theorized that ozone can also help in the same way.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2006, 04:52:23 AM »
I think we should refer to it as high oxygen rather than Ozone. Of course, exercising in lot of fresh air that has plenty of oxygen is always good for anyone! :biggrin
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Bobby

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2006, 05:10:32 AM »
I to can attest to the benefits of excersise.  I would play basketball for hours on end, until everybody started outweighing me by 20 or 30lbs, I stopped because I didn't want to risk injury to my grapefruit sized spleen.  I started lifting weights and running and found that its is also wonderful for maintaining energy levels.  I also eat lots of calories throughout the day, small meals to keep from losing weight. :biggrin

Offline Manal

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 01:02:43 AM »
Hi all

I went to my doctor today and asked about this therapy and told me it did not prove any effiency to thal, but she told me to give my son a medicne called Aquagen ( this is oxygen molecules dissolved in distilled water ). She prescribed 10 drops in water before breakfast by half an hour and we shouldn't use any metals while preparing this solution. Aquagen increeases the oxygen all through the body and tissues. Aquagen is made in the USA.  I am going to try it and let you know.

Manal

Offline sahil

• Thal Major
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2006, 12:54:33 PM »
hey Manal have u tried Aquagen yet.....?
My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk